Home

Improvements to JohnnyC52's roster

This is a discussion on Improvements to JohnnyC52's roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
Rookie

GoDevils95's Arena

OVR: 4
Improvements to JohnnyC52's roster

I have been doing the tedius job of going through some of my favorite teams and upating / correcting the following:

1) Hometowns
2) Height and Weight
3) Skin color
4) Equipment

For hometowns, I preferrably match the hometown to the accurate hometown or.....I google map the hometown and match it to next closest town. For example, if somebody is from Encino, CA (that is not an actual town to pick from)....I would choose Thousand Oaks, CA b/c its the next town over.

Ht and Wts are off on many players and this effects the game too. Some guys are off by several inches - which effects their abilty to deflect passes.

Skin color. Many players skin colors are inaccurate in JohhnyC52's roster. I have changed these when appropriate. I have made dark black players dark black and not light black. I have made Samoan or Hawaiian guys dark skin (under white option) to look more accurate - instead of them being light skin black - b/c that is inaccurate. I want them to look Hawaiian.

Equipment. I google each player (or watch the game on TV) and put in the appropriate helmet type, facemask, and other equipment.

So far I have completed these teams:
Arizona State, Arizona, Miami (FL), Cincinnati, South Florida, Temple, San Diego State, LA Tech.

It's my goal to complete the Pac 10 and some other select teams that I may choose to do play an offline dynasty with in the future. Anybody interested in these? I will post if so.

Thanks.

Last edited by GoDevils95; 10-30-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2009, 01:23 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Improvements to JohnnyC52's roster

i am interested what is the roster under and about an estimate of how many teams will you do.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:55 AM   #3
Rookie

GoDevils95's Arena

OVR: 4

The roster is under

GoDevils1

I have done partials of many teams - manly focussing on their equipment and correct heigths/weights and proper skin color. Then I just correct their hometowns.

I am 75% completed with North Carolina and New Mexico State.

I am also 50% done with UCLA. It is my goal to do the PAC 10, WAC, MWC.....ultimately, I'd love to do all teams...but it just might not be a reality. I'm telling you...if you are details person....I do everything....even matching up headshots - making sure guys with red hair have red hair...ect. Check em out.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

hey whats your status on what else you have done bubba?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »