Home

Xsata and Roster for non live folks

This is a discussion on Xsata and Roster for non live folks within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-15-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Xsata and Roster for non live folks

Hey gang.

Snagged myself an Xsata for this and I have a basic idea of how to get into the xbox's storage area.

Not really sure how/where to dump the rosters, but I figure that is easy enough to find in a tutorial, so don't worry about providing me with that answer if it's not bookmarked or on the top of your head ie if it's a pain in the neck.

However, I do have one question that I definitely would need to have answered, and I did not ponder it before snagging my Xsata - WHERE can I get roster files, without live. I have to assume they are some sort of zipped up data file with a weird extension or something, and I have to assume there's a website somewhere that has them, except I don;t know what kinds of file types/extensions I am looking for.

In anyone in the know has a few spare moments to give me some links to roster files, possibly tutorials on how to do it, and what types of files and extensions I should be looking for, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks gang !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »