Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 07:43 AM   #1137
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
DK (RomanCaesar) should have the latest update. I have been gone for months and just returned. He had the file as of last (way back in September) and I'm sure he has done a phenomenal job with our base roster.

I'm already getting ready to do next year's roster following recruiting and such

I know he stopped editing his rosters a few monthsback and handed off the project to two other guys.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:38 PM   #1138
Rookie

OVR: 10

I normally go into shutdown mode for a few months after the rosters, as most can attest to.

Would be curious to see who had a most recent version.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:35 PM   #1139
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

I know I'm a few weeks late, but just like carson and Bighouse, I normally go into shutdown mode as far as rosters go after we finish our project. And I always whine and complain about how I'm not going to do it the next year, but I'm sure the guys will talk me into it as usual lol.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #1140
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
I know I'm a few weeks late, but just like carson and Bighouse, I normally go into shutdown mode as far as rosters go after we finish our project. And I always whine and complain about how I'm not going to do it the next year, but I'm sure the guys will talk me into it as usual lol.
Lol. Dude I've already compiled a list of the top 500 incoming freshman for next year. I feel this year we lacked a lot with the incoming Freshman and feel we should try and do a little better at this next year.

You're like me Sapp. No matter how hard I try to not work on these, it's mental. Just have to hahaha. Hopefully we can get the same connection we had last year.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:56 PM   #1141
Rookie

OVR: 1

Carson don't kid yourself haha, you guys did a phenomenal job this year, and they also got out fairly quick!

Secondly if you could let me know who has the latest roster I'd be more then happy to update the roster at least a little bit-- maybe start a thread and see what I get from people.

I've been eyeing these forums waiting for an update but haven't seen much sign of a 360 one and would like to contribute to the great rosters you guys put together. Reply here, message me on XBL (GT: The Jackwabbit) or pm me here, whatever suites ya.
300+ Consecutive Home Sellouts
Home of Ndamukong Suh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2011, 08:38 PM   #1142
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Check out the bakerpa thread. They took over for dk after he quit a few months ago. Latest update is jan 7 I think.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:16 AM   #1143
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kasperson
Carson don't kid yourself haha, you guys did a phenomenal job this year, and they also got out fairly quick!

Secondly if you could let me know who has the latest roster I'd be more then happy to update the roster at least a little bit-- maybe start a thread and see what I get from people.

I've been eyeing these forums waiting for an update but haven't seen much sign of a 360 one and would like to contribute to the great rosters you guys put together. Reply here, message me on XBL (GT: The Jackwabbit) or pm me here, whatever suites ya.
Baker and Dylan have the most up to date. DK took the community file then passed it off to these guys.

What im hoping for is a combination of all of these guys next year to get the rosters out.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:01 AM   #1144
Rookie

OVR: 6

HELLO EVERYONE I JUST JOINED THIS WEBSITE.... I WANT YU GUYS ALL TO DOWNLOAD MY ROSTER I BELIEVE IT HAS A LOT OF THE TOP 25 TEAMS ROSTER UPDATED VERY WELL.... PLS CHECK EM OUT AND LET ME KNOW HOW YU FEEL ABOUT THEM

MY GAMERTAG IS ON XBOX 360

VAKE08

THE 0 IS A ZERO
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »