Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 08:27 PM   #193
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

Bout all I ask(if it hasnt been yet), is...

Iowa-
Brandon Wegher - is white
Adrian Clayborn - is way better than a 91...I'd say ATLEAST a 95, but closer to 97. Thats my opinion.

That is if any ratings are being edited, which I dont think you guys are, so I appologise.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:45 PM   #194
Rookie

pezone's Arena

OVR: 7

i keep seeing so many people wanting rating changes, if the ratings do get changed just cause fans of the teams want it, then i guess they won't be that good....

Just my two cents after reading all this...
Old 07-14-2010, 08:45 PM   #195
Banned

OVR: 1

Alright guys my next post will be pretty big and is VERY in depth on University of Washingtons rosters. I just spent all day looking at the rosters carson had uploaded and the teams sights roster and signing day and info on the players so this should be pretty gosh darn accurate.

Sorry if i repost things others have already said. I skimmed through all the pages and didnt see much about UW so i should be good as far as newly posted info goes. anyways here it comes...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 08:58 PM   #196
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey everyone,

Long time follower, first time poster. First, I'd like to thank everyone for all of their effort in building (hopefully) accurate and fantastic rosters. After hours of reading through posts I simply want to state that I hope the editors of this file/thread do their best to sift through all of the blatant fanboyism and make a concerted effort to provide the ENTIRE community the most realistic and unbiased rosters possible so that we can ALL have a great experience with this great game. Thanks again for all of your effort and I hope to see you on the gridiron.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:59 PM   #197
Rookie

OVR: 4

alright when u get the chance (i hate being a pain)

Tennessee
C Darin Gooch is a So - White - and likely his old #65

LE Malik Jackson is a Jr not a Rs

DT Chase nelson is not a VOL he quit a month ago

and thanks for doing the work
Old 07-14-2010, 09:06 PM   #198
Rookie

OVR: 0

how do u do community rosters? So how would you combine with someone else
Old 07-14-2010, 09:13 PM   #199
Banned

OVR: 1

QBs
Nick Montana is listed as 6'3" 181lbs from Camarillo,California NOT 6'2" 177lbs Rialto,California.
Price and Locker are fine.

HBs
Deontae Cooper is #32

Jesse Callier is #24 and should be almost equally as good as Cooper.
All other HBs are fine.

FBs
Sylvester and Boyce are fine.

Kimo Makaula needs to be moved from LE to Fullback (his stats need altering for this)

Zach Fogerson could be added but that would give us 4 FBs so idk if its worth it or not. If so he is a TRUE freshman 6'0" 231lbs from Kent,WA (lightest black skin maybe even make a medium)he was ranked the #18 FB in the nation by Scouts.com.

WRs
Din Kunes was a walk on last year and hasn't played, he should be changed into Kevin Smith TRUE freshman 6'0" 194lbs from Compton California (black skin)

Minor changes SHOULD be made to both Cody Bruns and Luther Leonard's THP and THA, L.L. was recruited to be a QB but moved to WR. I believe his stats were 84 THP and 73 THA on last years game, Bruns is 3 for 4 with 1 td pass in his college career so his should be what Will Chandlers are (65 and 62) idk why W.C. is more than 40 and 40 he is a walk on and basically all his stats should be flipped with Cody Bruns.

All other WRs are fine.

TEs
Missing- Marlion Barnett Redshirt Freshman #18 6'2" 212lbs Corona,California (black skin) he played LB in high school too and only didnt play last year because he got hurt. He's expected to get playing time this year but should still be 3rd on the depth chart.

Middleton and Izbicki are fine.

next post is OL...
Old 07-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #200
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cohizzle
Hey everyone,

Long time follower, first time poster. First, I'd like to thank everyone for all of their effort in building (hopefully) accurate and fantastic rosters. After hours of reading through posts I simply want to state that I hope the editors of this file/thread do their best to sift through all of the blatant fanboyism and make a concerted effort to provide the ENTIRE community the most realistic and unbiased rosters possible so that we can ALL have a great experience with this great game. Thanks again for all of your effort and I hope to see you on the gridiron.
This is what I said a few pages back giving the example of someone who said that Geno Smith should be a 94 pass accuracy. Using actual stats, I showed that to put him at 94 means that you should have Zach Collaros at 100. You cannot set ratings based on just one team. You need to compare your team to other teams. You also need stats to back up your request for a ratings increase. For instance I might say Zach Collaros needs a bump in pass accuracy because he had a 75% completion percentage last year and he played siginificant time.

Also, 40 times should not be used to set speed on this game. There is a big difference between running in shorts on a track and running in pads on a field with 21 other guys around you. I would say a better gage for speed would be things like yards after catch, yards per run, etc. Everyone thinks their team should be faster than they are on this game.

Anyway, there needs to be one or two guys who can be totally objective and look at the big picture before changing ratings.

Certain things should be a given like the starter should be rated higher than the back up... I trust a coaches judgment much more than EA or a random internet guy. For the most part, if a guy is a starter then he is better than anyone else on his team at his position.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »