Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 01:28 PM   #329
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

Ok, these are the corrections I can come up with for Notre Dame. Just looking through the roster with a semi knowledgeable idea of the depth chart and playing time each player is looking at I can tell there are huge glaring problems.

QBs
Nate Montana is definitely second string coming into fall practice, followed by Tommy Rees right now but really only because he came to spring ball, Andrew Hendrix may usurp him, along with Luke Massa.

Second off, Dayne Crist is faster than 68 speed...he just might not ACC that fast.

WRs
I don't know if Bennet Jackson is going to get any real playing time his freshmen year or not. TJ Jones has broken into the starting lineup for the fall... and Roby Toma is not white...more of a light brown.

LTs
I'm not sure how much playing time Tate Nichols will have coming into his freshmen year. Word around the campfire is Zack Martin shined in spring ball and is going to be starting LT not RT.

LGs
Mike Hernandez is never going to start and needs to be replaced by Chris Stewart who...oddly enough isn't in the game even though he's the only spot on the line that is for sure locked down. He's starting LG.

Cs
Braxton Cave stole the starting spot from Dan Wenger but is lower than Mike Golic who never had a chance? Also Braxton Cave is apparently a beast in the weight room and should have a higher STR rating and Golic.

RGs
Trevor Robinson is correct and I was say Christian Lombard is a good guess for backup. Alex Bullard however is back up RT.

RT
Taylor Dever is correct but Alex Bullard is backing him up not Zack Martin.

LE
Should be K. Lewis-Moore followed by Hafis Williams not Emeka Nwankwo.

RE
Ethan Johnson is starting followed by Emeka Nwankwo instead of Kona Schwenke.

DT
Ian Williams starting. Louis Nix may see some playing time but I doubt too much. Hafis Williams should be moved to LE and Brandon Newman should be switched to LE as well. Sean Cwynar is backing up Williams with Tyler Stockton backing him up (he's not in the game, might need to delete a different player for him.)

LOLB
Right now, it's Darius Flemming with Kerry Neal backing him up.

MLBs
Brian Smith (Steve Filer backing up) with Anthony McDonald (David Posluszny backing up) starting. Carlo Calabrese backing them up, I'd guess Prince Shembo is also a good bet for backup.

ROLB
Manti Te'o is definitely starter with Steve Filer backing him up (he's only rated a 58 though? Definitely needs to be fixed.) David Posluszny needs to be moved to MLB and Steve Paskorz backing Filer up, although, I think it'd be wise to delete him if he isn't already to make room for freshmen who will be on the depth chart longer. Kendal Moore is probably a good backup.

CBs
Gary Gray and Darrin Walls are projected to star with Robert Blanton and EJ Banks backing them up. Spencer Boyd is off the team if he's on any rosters. Darrin Walls' AWR is way too low as is his STR. I'd leave Lo Wood on there too.

FS
Free Safety looks good except Chris Badger and Dan McCarthy are white.

SS
Strong Safety also looks fine.

K
Nick Tausch has pretty good accuracy...89 too low? I don't know...maybe. Also..he's white.

P
Ben Turk is probably correct...Brandon Walker has been too inconsistent.

Well I hope this helps and some of these get implemented. I don't know too much about the stats expect the ones that I see are blatantly wrong...like a 3 year varsity player having a 40 AWR.

Enjoy...also more poeple can contribute to ND!
Old 07-15-2010, 01:41 PM   #330
Banned

GodOfThunder's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Attack
It's called a dynasty man. People like to play them, and he can play in the future. No need for the name calling.
Touché, c*ck.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:44 PM   #331
Banned

bryanleh's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geauxldenboy
If I counted correctly UF is at 68 players, so who should be booted to fit all of those guys?
well for WR you could take out Adrian Coxson he is a Freshman WR who will most likely see the least playing time out of all the recievers on the roster.
you could also maybe take out the 3rd string QB Tyler Murphy he might redshirt and could switch positions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 01:47 PM   #332
Rookie

pike14's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreed13
I was playing with the lastest version of your rosters I could get and a QB for West Virgnia (#17 i think) was third on their depth chart at WR. That's fine, I know nothing about WVU, but his catch is in the 50s. After three third down drops in open space I finally had to go check what was going. When I saw what his catch was I benched him.

I know you don't want to do player reratings yet, but I would suggest moving the qb off the wr depth chart or increasing his catching.
i think this is true, wvu does use a qb as a wr but not sure about his catching ability, watch game play from last year his name is bradley starks we tried to bring him in for a trick play and let's say this much, great idea, play looked great, UNTIL he threw the football haha, it was about 20 yards short and 10 yards left of his WIDE OPEN reciever, but as a WR he's done really well for us, i think stewart actually changed him over to pure WR this year
NCAA: Take me home country roads. West Virginia, mountain momma take me home. LET'S GO EERS!!!!
Old 07-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #333
Rookie

Apologize in advance, but did someone post the roster and gamepatch file for non xbox live users? I looked through all the posts here. I usually goto DrUrsus's page for files but he hasn't updated anything. Thx in advance.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:00 PM   #334
Rookie

OVR: 7

OREGON STATE

QB

Sean Mannion isn't even listed in the top 4 on the depth chart going into camp should be replaced with either
(Jack Lomax) 4th string
http://louisville.scout.com/a.z?s=17...=1&nid=3635565
OR
(Peter Lalich) 2nd string)

RB

GOOD

WR

(Micah Hatfield) needs to be added

TE
GOOD

T
Colin Kelly is a Guard

G
Good

C
Grant Johnson is starting LG

DE
Taylor Henry should be better then frahm and Braun he is the starter as of now
Frahm is a DT

DT
Good

LB
D.Unga starts over camat
Robinson starts over Pankey

FS
Good

SS
Collins over Tuimanei
Old 07-15-2010, 02:06 PM   #335
Rookie

Electric Earl's Arena

OVR: 0

UGA's roster:

Logan Gray (QB#6) is now a full time WR. Might not change his ratings since I don't expect him to contribute very much.

The OL:
LT #75 is Kiante Tripp not "Hugh Williams."
Kiante was moved to Defensive End midseason last year.

The backup center is Chris Burnette (#68) 6-2 291 Redshirt Freshman.

Secondary:
Jakar Hamilton (CB #23) should be at FS behind Bacarri Rambo. Nick Williams won the starting SS spot, and is a big hitter.

The DTs/DEs:

Freshman DE Jalen Fields (#89) Didn't qualify and is not on the team. Use Jalen Fields roster spot on the backup NT, Kwame Geathers (#99), 6-5 326 lb Redshirt Freshman.

WRs:
Brett McGowan (#25) was a random walk-on I don't even see listed on the team anymore. I would use his roster spot on a 4th TE, Bruce Figgins (#89), 6-4 270 who is a pure blocking TE.

Can't wait to check out these rosters later! Keep up the good work.

Last edited by Electric Earl; 07-15-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 02:12 PM   #336
Rookie

Miami is missing JuCo transfer TE Chase Ford. He is going to be wearing #9 this season.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »