Home

NCAA 11 Equpiment Changes (Community Driven)

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Equpiment Changes (Community Driven) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 04:34 PM   #9
Rookie

xxxAir23xxx's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 11 Equpiment Changes (Community Driven)

There have been 3 Mark Ingram's put into the system. Please read the first post.

CHECK TO SEE IF THE PLAYER YOU WANT TO UPDATE IS ALREADY IN THE DATABASE FIRST.

Old 07-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #10
Rookie

twikoff's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxAir23xxx
There have been 3 Mark Ingram's put into the system. Please read the first post.

and the bad part.. despite multiple entries, the equipment listed on each one doesnt match :-/
Old 07-16-2010, 06:15 PM   #11
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks for posting this, but it's very difficult to use when there are multiple occurences of certain players, and they're completely wrong...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 08:08 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxAir23xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by twikoff
and the bad part.. despite multiple entries, the equipment listed on each one doesnt match :-/
Quote:
Originally Posted by CizzLark
Thanks for posting this, but it's very difficult to use when there are multiple occurences of certain players, and they're completely wrong...
I was thinking about what to do with that... I can moderate it easily enough, but I been struggling of HOW to...
  • I could check up on duplicates myself and make an executive decision.
  • I could leave the multiple instances in there and chalk it up to the player having options, which is certainly the case in many situations.
  • I could let the discussion run it's course on these threads and truly let the community decide.
Any thoughts on what people would think is best?

As a general rule, I will look up players with multiple instances and will remove anything that jumps out at me as blatantly incorrect. Perhaps someone else would like to assist in that? Let me know.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #13
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by UwantRadie
I was thinking about what to do with that... I can moderate it easily enough, but I been struggling of HOW to...
  • I could check up on duplicates myself and make an executive decision.
  • I could leave the multiple instances in there and chalk it up to the player having options, which is certainly the case in many situations.
  • I could let the discussion run it's course on these threads and truly let the community decide.
Any thoughts on what people would think is best?

As a general rule, I will look up players with multiple instances and will remove anything that jumps out at me as blatantly incorrect. Perhaps someone else would like to assist in that? Let me know.
My vote goes to the 1st option. I say we make you the equipment guru, if you're up to it. It'd also be cool if we could get accurate hometowns listed in the spreadsheet. I'm definitely down to help. I'll send you a PM.

Of course, if it comes to light that an entry selected is wrong, then we would listen to the community and correct it.

So in summary: OPTION 1, with a dash of OPTION 3, to minimize OPTION 2.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:05 AM   #14
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

For anyone doing Alabama, please know that there's not a player on the roster wearing low socks. They all wear mids. Just caught a quick look at the spread and saw a lot of players still in low socks.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 07-17-2010, 08:58 AM   #15
Pro

Geauxldenboy's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by UwantRadie
This is meant to be a COMMUNITY DRIVEN thread... Please help if you can!

The goal of this thread is to build a comprehensive database of proper equipment. There are many great roster editors out there doing many different things. Use this to manually change the equipment for WHICHEVER roster file you are using.

HOW TO USE: Simply go the speadsheet linked below and search for your Team/Player. If he is in the database, you will see his equipment and you can make the changes yourself.

NCAA 11 ROSTER EQUIPMENT CHANGES

HOW TO SUBMIT: Simply go the following form and fill it out. It is pretty simple and should have all the options needed (it only took 2 hours to build). The results will be displayed pretty much instantly.

NCAA 11 ROSTER EQUIPMENT SUBMIT FORM

PLEASE CHECK IF A PLAYER IS LISTED BEFORE YOU SUBMIT!
Very cool man. I'd love to have something like this up before we get started next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 07:39 PM   #16
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

So just a heads up that I pretty much just posted the entire Michigan roster (in-game that is) equipment edits. I used gettyimages.com and google images as well. Enjoy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »