Home

NCAA 2004 Football Rosters - Xbox - FAIRDALE_KINGS

This is a discussion on NCAA 2004 Football Rosters - Xbox - FAIRDALE_KINGS within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2003, 12:07 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA 2004 Football Rosters - Xbox - FAIRDALE_KINGS

NOPE, DIDN'T WORK!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!

I am so frustrated now it is rediculous. I have tried 5 different times with no success. I even modified my steps above so that the file never actually made it onto my PC. I stored it on a floppy and then from the floppy to the AC 8MB module itself.

When I go to install it everything looks great. I see the Roster, it has the correct name but it tells me Unable to install roster. I noticed that the date on the roster file on the Xbox now reads 1/1/1601. I am assuming that is the default earliest date available know that the date file was eliminated.

ANY and ALL suggestions are WELCOME, PLEASE HELP!!!!

I am tired of doing this:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2003, 12:18 PM   #26
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11

Try this, delete everything off you xbox hard drive related to ncaa 2003 or 2004. put in 3 games and let them load up to the menu screen. then do the download again onto a floppy.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:20 PM   #27
MVP

I don't understand what you mean. I did delete everything off of the Xbox hard drive that had to do with NCAA 2003 and 2004. Then I started up the game and went to Settings/Load. I then put the card into my controler and clicked on the card on my screen. The roster was there but the Xbox was unable to load. What do you mean by 3 games?
Old 07-25-2003, 12:23 PM   #28

jgo777's Arena

OVR: 7

Have you downloaded the updated Action Replay software (v 1.5 or something) from the Action Replay site? The version on the disk that comes with the AR is an older version I think.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:24 PM   #29
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Please use the FAQ thread for this discussion. This is a problem affecting many people using various NCAA 2004 files.

This thread should be available to FK and those who use his files to communicate about depth charts, created playets, updates, etc.

As stated in the first post in this thread, posts for support in using the AR will be deleted.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:46 PM   #30
MVP

Sorry, I will redirect my questions to that thread. Go ahead and blow everything that I posted away.

Fossen, could you offer any help though and post it on the FAQ thread? Thanks
Old 07-25-2003, 08:15 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just a note for everyone still having problems loading any of these rosters on line. I removed the ncaa 2004 program from my xbox and deleted it from the system on that menu that appears when there was no disk in the drive. Next I turned off the Xbox and unplugged it for about 5 minutes. I then plugged it back in. I put the action replay in the controller with the roster loaded on it and turned it on with the NCAA 2004 football in it like it was there in the Xbox for the first time. Guess what boys and girls.....I T FINALLY LOADED!!!! Going to play now. Good luck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2003, 04:26 PM   #32
Rookie

marzeial's Arena

OVR: 2

What I have been doing that works for me is copying the file from the MC to the HD under the memory option of your XBox. Then you can take the MC out and start the game and it loads up the roster on startup for me... Don't know if that helps you out at all

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »