Home

Duplicate Number Fix

This is a discussion on Duplicate Number Fix within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2010, 03:21 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 17
Duplicate Number Fix

Not sure if this has been posted, but this is how you get around the fix:

If there is already a player on the team that needs the same number as someone else, you will have to recreate them. Go about copying all their information, ratings, equipment, etc. I guess at this point you could go ahead and create a different player in their place. Then go and create the player. This is the main thing, you will need to find the number you are looking for to be available on another team. Once you have done this, without the uniform number changing while scrolling, scroll to the team you want this player to be on. If done correctly, you will be able to scroll to that number on your desired team. I have personally done this before with Ryan Shoemaker of Auburn who has the same number as Eltoro Freeman but not in the game. Wasn't able to save his created player because the roster I downloaded had already used up the creation slots for Auburn. Hope all goes well, and let me know if it works for others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 03:32 AM   #2
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Duplicate Number Fix

Excellent! Thank you.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

man u are a freaking genius lol thanks for the find cant believe it actually works.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:58 AM   #4
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

wow, thats all it takes to do? there was a guy that got banned a week or so back saying he could do this. but said it would take over an hour to explain how to in the forums lol..

solid find man!!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 07-28-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

When copying down everything for the player you need to recreate do you have to copy everything down exactly or just as much as you want too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 11:10 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdrew23308
When copying down everything for the player you need to recreate do you have to copy everything down exactly or just as much as you want too?
Just as much as you want. The main thing is finding the number on another team and doing the scrolling thing correctly.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #7
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

This did not work for me. I tried it with Martez Wilson of Illinois, so he and the QB both have No. 2. Each time when I scroll back to Illinois the number changes.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:39 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
This did not work for me. I tried it with Martez Wilson of Illinois, so he and the QB both have No. 2. Each time when I scroll back to Illinois the number changes.
If you read my initial post carefully you would see that if you did it right, the number would stay until you stopped on your desired team. Then you will be able to scroll to that number on your team. I was able to get it to work, so if you have PS3 and want to post your roster and give me your PSN if you can't get it, I'll do it for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »