Home

Anyone putting in the recruits for PS3

This is a discussion on Anyone putting in the recruits for PS3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2011, 01:07 PM   #49
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Anyone putting in the recruits for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordemps
I'm from mexico and I do not mind, but in a previous post and explain the scores they use to play my dynasties which is 5 stars from 80 to 85 and so on and what I try to do is bring my roster that is as accurate with the reality of schools and play my dynasty my psn is gatordemps if you like to download the roster and the file is called 2011 because I have several roster there
Okay! Not English as your native language. I was requesting someone to post what roster you have now on the forums for download. Not about getting it from PSN. You do understand where I'm coming from about your posts, right?

I mean look at your post above. 6 lines with not one period used. You did use one comma but man it's difficult to read. I'm sorry but I have to go back and read at least twice to get a bit of what you're saying. Don't take me wrong either.

I'm not here to ridicule you. Just trying to get an understanding of what other members are trying to read. It's not easy to read run-on sentences from any poster & not just you.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 02-15-2011, 01:23 PM   #50
Rookie

gatordemps's Arena

OVR: 3
Smile Re: Anyone putting in the recruits for PS3

I think no man not want to ridicule me, I love my country and my language and I love your country and college football is my passion, so posting in various forums about college football, and if you saw how hard it is for me to get everything on college football from a shirt to the video game and no problem man
Old 02-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Alshon Jeffery openly admitted his brother Shamier Jeffery of the gamecocks has more talent than him .. so don't rape his ratings like EA will please Also Damiere byrd , needs 99 speed. Just got back from japan running the 100 meter for the us.. clearly one of the faster men in college.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Could you please use some punctuation with your reply? I'm not the type person to poke fun or bash people. However, reading run-on sentences makes it hard to get what you're saying. You replied with no period whatsoever.

To be honest, I'm still not sure what you just stated. It's not clear. Is English your native language? Again, don't take me the wrong way either. Members that know me on here know I don't come at people or attack personally. That's not my point here.

I'm just letting you know it's hard to understand post when there is no punctuation and what looks to be a poster replying in non-English native language. Again, I still don't get exactly what you did with those 33 teams. Thanks!

I agree! Watkins is one of the best WR signings in the country. Farmer that signed with USC is really the only other WR that may be better.

Could somebody please post the roster file here to download? I'd like to take a look at it. Thanks!
Tony Ill post them this afternoon when i get off work If you can explain to me how. i have never really done it before but I have a zip drive, that should be all I need right?
Oh and congrats on the UT Marlin Lane pickup. besides Watkins he was one of my favorite recruits clemson was after; hated they split ways (i think he will be really good!)
Old 02-15-2011, 03:39 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordemps
and corrected by what Clemson and then if there are more corrections which just tell me thanks
Qb kyle parker needs to be changed to freshman Cole Stoudt
LB Brandon Maye needs to be change to Vic Beasley redshirt freshman lb/fb

as for the ratings they are pretty good for a start. I will tweak alot of them but they look ok for the most part.

thanks for doing all the work! I can't wait till you have them finished to start my dynasty! and good luck with the english
Old 02-15-2011, 08:12 PM   #54
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuurph84
Tony Ill post them this afternoon when i get off work If you can explain to me how. i have never really done it before but I have a zip drive, that should be all I need right?
Oh and congrats on the UT Marlin Lane pickup. besides Watkins he was one of my favorite recruits clemson was after; hated they split ways (i think he will be really good!)
Yeah! Lane was a good signing for my Vols. We need a good solid all around back. Poole will be gone after next season and Neal isn't a type back we're looking for in this offense.

I think Lane can come in next season & get playing time. He won't start over Poole but he can compete with Neal for the backup spot at RB.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 02-15-2011, 09:10 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are You Doin All The Recruits For All The Teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #56
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrown367
Are You Doin All The Recruits For All The Teams?
I don't think he's adding all recruits to all of the teams. He's worked on 33 teams to this point. He was asking for assistance in adding to the other teams. I'd just like to see someone post the file here for download so I can take a look at them.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »