Home

Not sure about doing rosters for NCAAF 12

This is a discussion on Not sure about doing rosters for NCAAF 12 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2011, 07:47 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 31
Not sure about doing rosters for NCAAF 12

In all honesty, i wasnt really happy with how the initial rosters came out last year. A lot of players that transfered werent on the right team, a lot of spelling errors...etc.

What really has me up in the air about returning for a 3rd year of posting rosters here is the game itself. I dont know if i feel like putting in 100+ hours for a game that i might not even play for that long. I was pretty disappointed in NCAA Football 11 for numerous reasons that i wont go into further detail.

Also my PSN gets bombarded with friend requests year round from people thinking that they have to be my friend inable to get the rosters. I finally reached 100 friends that i dont get the friend requests, but i still receive numerous messages asking "can i download your roster"

Im sure that once EA starts releasing features, screenshots, and videos.....i'll get hit by the hype train. Until then im about 70/30 not doing rosters.

Last edited by buckeye02; 03-03-2011 at 07:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2011, 06:06 AM   #2
Rookie

j_baker09's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Not sure about doing rosters for NCAAF 12

Here's to hoping you do rosters this year!

It's hard to find roster makers that do quality work, and the time you get them done in is unmatched! It will be a big loss in my mind if you do not release a set of rosters this year.

No matter what you decide to do, thanks for the work over the past couple of years, its been greatly appreciated!
Old 03-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

100 plus hours is a long time ,I respect your work and I would love to take your place naming rosters for ncaa 12 , I may know a way to stream line the process of naming rosters by opening up a public google document.The document would be open to everyone who wants to contribute & name rosters for certain teams. What do you guy's think of my idea? that way when the game drops in July all named rosters would be in one place.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 13

I feel your pain. I used to do the same stuff for a soccer game (Winning Eleven). It was pretty bad, fake names, fakes clubs, fake players, fake logos. Had to go online online and spent numerous hours/days fixing them only to play the game for a shorter period. I think I actually had more fun making the logos and uniforms
Old 04-04-2011, 12:16 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

thankyou for your all the hard work & hours from the last few years. really enjoyed the rosters,
also thanks for the heads up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 01:18 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 31

Good news. Looks like we'll be back for NCAA Football 12. Our plan is to get the game early from someone here on OS, and get started right away on the rosters. I'll have a "dread thread" and a "transfer/players gone thread" also.

The community can help by listing which players need dreads if any. (when the game comes out of course)

And by listing players that have transfered to another school or have been kicked off the team. This would greatly help the process. Thanks
Old 04-29-2011, 12:27 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Good news. Looks like we'll be back for NCAA Football 12. Our plan is to get the game early from someone here on OS, and get started right away on the rosters. I'll have a "dread thread" and a "transfer/players gone thread" also.

The community can help by listing which players need dreads if any. (when the game comes out of course)

And by listing players that have transfered to another school or have been kicked off the team. This would greatly help the process. Thanks
This is great news! Thanks again for all the hard work you put in
Old 04-30-2011, 06:06 PM   #8
Rookie

Muse13's Arena

OVR: 1

Flippin sweet. Thanks dude.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »