Home

buckeye02 & Gatorbait's NCAAF 12 Rosters (PS3)

This is a discussion on buckeye02 & Gatorbait's NCAAF 12 Rosters (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 03:12 PM   #81
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
^^^I agree I'm disappointed about Pryor being on the game. Is there any way EA can remove him so people won't use him in online ranked matches? I would also like EA to move Russell Wilson to Wisconsin also, but they probably wont
Not going to happen. I think that would legally resemble player likeness in the game. And the NCAA games can't have that. Best thing I can tell you to do is to join an online dynasty with UPDATED/EDITED rosters. Ranked online matches are going to have to stick with it.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Block-O & Gatorbait's NCAAF 12 Rosters (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadlegs
Sorry to be the one to post this but i have to know...seeing as though you are a fellow Buckeye...With TP gone, who will be the starter? Bauserman or Miller? Also will you be doing any adjustments to either QB on the first roster release? I plan to use your Rosters and very much look forward to it! Quite dissapointed that NCAA even put TP on the game but so is life i suppose> THX for all you do, greatly appreciated!
The starter will be who ever EA decided to list higher overall. I'm not going to adjust their ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
^^^I agree I'm disappointed about Pryor being on the game. Is there any way EA can remove him so people won't use him in online ranked matches? I would also like EA to move Russell Wilson to Wisconsin also, but they probably wont
EA can't remove him, but i can. These rosters aren't for online play now games. They are for dynasty. Terrelle Pryor will be re-edited to a freshman who originally didnt make the roster. Russell Wilson will be on Wisconsin in my roster.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:09 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok well i was looking at the rosters on the video that was up today. Pryor would have been a 96, Bauserman is an 83, Graham or Guiton is 77, and Braxton is 74. Guess ill be starting the third string QB lol. THX for answering my questions and making the named rosters.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:22 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 4

Block-O, have you gotten a copy of the game yet, or do you have a definite date that you will get it yet?
Old 06-29-2011, 10:37 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 8

Black-0. I love your rosters and will be using them again this year. Cannot wait to play as Gophers with Coach Kill and Starting QB Marquise Grey.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:21 AM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 0

First off, many thanks that you're doing this

But will you be including the massive amount of Freshman that EA seems to have left off?
Old 06-30-2011, 12:46 AM   #87
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadlegs
Ok well i was looking at the rosters on the video that was up today. Pryor would have been a 96, Bauserman is an 83, Graham or Guiton is 77, and Braxton is 74. Guess ill be starting the third string QB lol. THX for answering my questions and making the named rosters.
Wow, Braxton is a 5* that is rated a 74? I may bring Bauserman down to an 80 and bring Miller up to a 77.

Each team only had 1 spot open on the roster. The only way i can add freshman to a team is if they have transfers or suspended players on the rosters that arent supposed to be there.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:20 AM   #88
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Wow, Braxton is a 5* that is rated a 74? I may bring Bauserman down to an 80 and bring Miller up to a 77.

Each team only had 1 spot open on the roster. The only way i can add freshman to a team is if they have transfers or suspended players on the rosters that arent supposed to be there.
EA has gone generic with the incoming freshman. I looked for top incoming players in the roster videos that were posted, and most top freshman where rated in the 70's or weren't even listed. It's pretty bad for most teams I viewed. It's like EA gave these guys a completely random rating. This could be a hard year for roster editing, and could show a turn toward more generic rosters.
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr

Last edited by kkman187; 06-30-2011 at 01:25 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »