Home

buckeye02 & Gatorbait's NCAAF 12 Rosters (PS3)

This is a discussion on buckeye02 & Gatorbait's NCAAF 12 Rosters (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 05:40 PM   #137
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Block-O & Gatorbait's NCAAF 12 Rosters (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap032
Yeah, I dont think hes looking for a roster with personal preference changes. By that, I mean, follow the roster as EA has it and only make changes to incorrect #'s and to players listed that are no longer on the team. Check heights, weights, & position to make sure youve got the right player and dont take a # for granted. The Alabama roster had 17 recruits on it and most of them were given a # of another player on the team roster (thats where checking height, weight, & position come in handy....which it appears they went off of rivals & lindeys.) After you download the roster onto your ps3 you can go in and change positions, add equipment, add hair, edit stats, and remove players you dont want and replace them with ones you do. If its not done this way, Block O wont be able to get us a good playable roster for a month!!! lol. Doing it this way will result in a more timely playable roster. Correct me if Im wrong Block O, thats just my take on it. lol
Also checking home states sometimes is a dead give away if the height and weight are similar between 2 players.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:42 PM   #138
Banned

I'm not taking any roster pre-release of the game. Not enough info on the TB site to get accurate rosters imo.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:54 PM   #139
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

I will say, as far as Alabama was concerned, only 1 of 17 recruits height, weight, and position didnt match lindeys, the other 16 were exact.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:09 PM   #140
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap032
I will say, as far as Alabama was concerned, only 1 of 17 recruits height, weight, and position didnt match lindeys, the other 16 were exact.
True freshman are pretty easy to figure out. It's the players that RS, transfer, and change numbers that give us fits.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #141
Rookie

OVR: 0

And what player would that be that's incorrect on our roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2011, 07:14 PM   #142
Rookie

cap032's Arena

The only one that didnt match up perfectly was Dee Hart. He was listed as #25 which used to be Grants # but the height and weight dont match Grant either. They more closely match Dee (who will be wearing #1) and when looking at the 80 OVR it should be correct as he was the #1 all purpose back in the country. By comparison Isaiah Crowell (UGA)is an 81 OVR so it makes sense again that the player is Dee.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:20 PM   #143
Rookie

cap032's Arena

Block O, I dont know how it will shake out with every team but the ones on Bamas roster who RS last year were ljsted as SOPHs on the game roster.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #144
Rookie

OVR: 0

Oh gotcha. Thanx for the heads up. I haven't been able to access a computer to look at teambuilder and the website won't come up on my iPhone for some reason lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »