Home

buckeye02 & Gatorbait's NCAAF 12 Rosters (PS3)

This is a discussion on buckeye02 & Gatorbait's NCAAF 12 Rosters (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 03:09 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Block-O & Gatorbait's NCAAF 12 Rosters (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I think I am making the leap to PS3 this year and will be looking forward to your rosters sir
Good deal. Feel free to add me as a friend when you get one. My friends list may be full, so just shoot me a message and i'll delete someone.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #10
MattUMD224

OVR:

wait we are allowed to do rosters online this year and download them onto the game. The freaking awesome and will be so much easier

Old 05-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
wait we are allowed to do rosters online this year and download them onto the game. The freaking awesome and will be so much easier
Where did you hear this? You can get the rosters in the EA locker which is in the game. You must be online in order to do this. Cant edit players on a laptop or anything. Dont know how they would do this, but yes....that would be a lot easier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2011, 03:42 PM   #12
Rookie

RamzaLugria's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey Block-O your rosters have always been great. I'm really looking forward to the carousel this year--should keep things fresh longer.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:44 PM   #13
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5

Words can not describe how grateful I am that you guys have decided to do this again this year. When I DL your rosters, I know exactly what I am getting -- the best rosters available on the PS3. Thank You!

Btw, have you guys ever considered adding more people to your "team?" For example, when my friend's Uncle was in college when NCAA 09 released, him and five of his college buddies got together and made their own rosters. What they would do is have three pairs of two. Each pair would work on the rosters for eight hours a day and have another 16 hours to do with what they please (sleep, work, etc.) I know you guys take pride in having the most accurate rosters out, but even if you just used a system like this and double-checked all the rosters yourself before they were released, I think it would save you guys some physical strain.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:55 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 9

Block, first I would like to say I have been using the rosters the past couple years and have been truly grateful, thanks a bunch.

The point of this post is to show you a picture that may get you excited. I think you will be able to make the rosters via teambuilder this year, teambuilder typically comes out a couple weeks or more before game release.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/05/09...stom-playbooks

Check out the first pic, cheers!
Old 05-27-2011, 12:47 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419
Words can not describe how grateful I am that you guys have decided to do this again this year. When I DL your rosters, I know exactly what I am getting -- the best rosters available on the PS3. Thank You!

Btw, have you guys ever considered adding more people to your "team?" For example, when my friend's Uncle was in college when NCAA 09 released, him and five of his college buddies got together and made their own rosters. What they would do is have three pairs of two. Each pair would work on the rosters for eight hours a day and have another 16 hours to do with what they please (sleep, work, etc.) I know you guys take pride in having the most accurate rosters out, but even if you just used a system like this and double-checked all the rosters yourself before they were released, I think it would save you guys some physical strain.
Thats pretty much what we are doing, but the person doing the research is always ahead of the person plugging names into the game. With the head start on team builder we have at least 75% of the team named on a spreadsheet or word document.

@Arod, i seen this earlier today. If we are able to edit the rosters online then transfer them via USB flash drive or external hard drive, than that would save A LOT of time. I'd be willing to say that the rosters would be done before release if we could do that.

Its probably just to share your team builder roster.

Last edited by buckeye02; 05-27-2011 at 12:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2011, 04:19 AM   #16
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks. I've been using your rosters the past few years and appreciate all of the work you guys put into them. Looking forward to this year's set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »