Home

OFFICAL ALABAMA ROSTER

This is a discussion on OFFICAL ALABAMA ROSTER within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2011, 01:38 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OFFICAL ALABAMA ROSTER

gator3guy I have to agree with you I looked it up and even the fullbacks for last years Alabama team wasn't that high. they were a 75 rating. I don't believe these ratings it's too high
Old 06-18-2011, 02:12 PM   #10
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALMCGATORSFAN
gator3guy I have to agree with you I looked it up and even the fullbacks for last years Alabama team wasn't that high. they were a 75 rating. I don't believe these ratings it's too high
I mean to only have one guy rated under 80 (79 no less) is a bit ridiculous, but I believe this is the way they have done it the past few years (Not certain cuz I play with edited rosters). For anyone that has a ps2 version of NCAA (03-05), do yourself a favor and pop it in and check out the ratings. It's remarkable the difference. An elite player felt like one because of the ratings spread. In my opinion the balance was as perfect as you could get.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:12 PM   #11
Rookie

MrBlonde21's Arena

OVR: 6

LALMCGATORSFAN = JOINED: Jun 16, 2011 (4 days ago)

"WR for Michigan John Doe beat Usain Bolt in a parking lot at the Food Lion by the school so clearly he should be a 99" won't be taken in to consideration
- CWSapp757
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 04:45 PM   #12
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

It cant be correct, some of the names on the list......Ive never heard of. Several players on the list are no longer on the team.....but that could be an ea mistake. Also, there is no way 21 Dre Kirkpatrick will be rated highet than 4 Mark Barron. Barron will be the highest rated safety on the game! I also doubt Simms will be.rated higher than McCaron.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:02 PM   #13
Rookie

reco's Arena

OVR: 8

i call bs on this one. impact players dont match whats in the videos.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:54 AM   #14
MVP

Cutter15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap032
It cant be correct, some of the names on the list......Ive never heard of. Several players on the list are no longer on the team.....but that could be an ea mistake. Also, there is no way 21 Dre Kirkpatrick will be rated highet than 4 Mark Barron. Barron will be the highest rated safety on the game! I also doubt Simms will be.rated higher than McCaron.
You would think that about Barron, but I don't think EA pays much attention to detail. In the videos I've seen of Alabama gameplay, Barron and Maze's bodies are switched. That is a very aggravating sign of negligence.
Kyle Busch #18
Atlanta Braves
Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Twitter
Old 06-30-2011, 04:35 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

That list in the middle of the trhead... Eddie Lacy is in the demo, yet not listed there?

Edit: I see he is listed as a FB. Yet he spells Richardson in the demo and is the one who is faked to in the Wild Tide offense.

And there is no way Goode would be 92. What, he was 4th on the depth chart last year. I'm not even counting the fact that he transferred, because I don't expect EA's rosters to be that up to date, that would be asking for too much.

But for those doing the Alabama rosters, please note that Robby Green was kicked off the team about 2 days ago. There were also 2 players suspended but they could very well be playing in the fall.

Last edited by Birdmen; 06-30-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2011, 10:28 AM   #16
MVP

Cutter15's Arena

That's not the roster in the game. Somebody just made it up.
Kyle Busch #18
Atlanta Braves
Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »