Home

Old 07-15-2011, 10:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Roster Question

I was just wondering what the pros and cons would be of downloading fairdale kings roster compared to others that are out and seem to be right. Im asking bcuz i hv not ever seen his work so im wondering does he do more detailed things such as player size, weight, and position changes or will it be like most others and just be names. Just wondering bcuz im waiting on his roster bcuz of his great feed back ive seen so i want to compare it to some of the ones ive seen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Roster Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach C
I was just wondering what the pros and cons would be of downloading fairdale kings roster compared to others that are out and seem to be right. Im asking bcuz i hv not ever seen his work so im wondering does he do more detailed things such as player size, weight, and position changes or will it be like most others and just be names. Just wondering bcuz im waiting on his roster bcuz of his great feed back ive seen so i want to compare it to some of the ones ive seen
Fairdale kings roster is definitely by far one of the better if not the best rosters out. He takes the time to adjust height, weight, skin color, accessories, and etc. He doesn't change any ratings so you can use his roster for online play. Some of the other great rosters out there sometimes change the ratings on players to make them more realistic but then you can't use that particular roster for online play if you do any online matches. FK is definitely my recommendation and I've been using his roster for the last couple years... Hope that helps clarify things..

P.S. A lot of the rosters that came out the first day or two are usually kinda crappy because whoever made them hurries through the editing process and gets names wrong, or doesn't add players to the right teams.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:29 AM   #3
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhawkfan11
Fairdale kings roster is definitely by far one of the better if not the best rosters out. He takes the time to adjust height, weight, skin color, accessories, and etc. He doesn't change any ratings so you can use his roster for online play. Some of the other great rosters out there sometimes change the ratings on players to make them more realistic but then you can't use that particular roster for online play if you do any online matches. FK is definitely my recommendation and I've been using his roster for the last couple years... Hope that helps clarify things..

P.S. A lot of the rosters that came out the first day or two are usually kinda crappy because whoever made them hurries through the editing process and gets names wrong, or doesn't add players to the right teams.
Fairdale doesnt do anything you just stated.. esp on his first version!! if guys want that stuff, they should snag the OS Community Roster.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 07-15-2011, 10:34 AM   #4
Rookie

Thats my mistake I meant to put CcAaRrSsOoNn is there not fairdale kings... I just got done reading Fairdale Kings update for his roster and I guess I mistakenly put his name in there instead of CcAaRrSsOoNn's. Thanks for correcting that for me
Old 07-15-2011, 10:36 AM   #5
Rookie

who does the community roster then. Amd are you saying its the best one to use.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 10:43 AM   #6
Rookie

Angry Re: Roster Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach C
who does the community roster then. Amd are you saying its the best one to use.
CcAaRrSsOoNn3 is doing the community roster, I personally like it the best because of the things mentioned above that he does, plus he add new transfers to teams and things of that nature. Fairdale Kings also does a great job but I just personally prefer Carson's roster. If you do a lot of online matches you may want to download Fairdale Kings as well because the community roster sometime has ratings updates and other edits that make it incompatible with online match play restrictions, whereas FK's roster is online compatible because he just changes names and minor editing.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
Rookie

BurnsideAdmiral's Arena

FK's are for online. When you go through and change stuff it gets confusing when you play online.

Best bet is to get both. FK's for online and the community for your dynasties.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:52 AM   #8
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7
Can you use the community rosters in an online dynasty? Or just offline?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »