Home

NCAA Football 12 Freshmen ratings

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Freshmen ratings within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 04:23 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Freshmen ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiplashVI
ESPN dropped ford childress down in the rankings after committing to WVU
And? Rivals and 247sports have him as a 3*.....so what's your point? He's getting the most love from ESPN.
Old 07-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anthony Chickillo is a 73.. so LOLworthy
Old 07-15-2011, 05:42 PM   #11
Rookie

I actually think most of the freshman are underrated. When you do recruiting, you have kids coming in 85 or above. At least that was what previous years are like. Considering Clowney is a once every ten years prospect, I would have him as an 87. He is THAT good. Maybe even an 89. A guy like Karlos williams should be an 83. Freshman are also underrated and recruits are always overrated in this game. I am an FSU fan and my recruits ALWAYS pass 5 star freshman. I usually up freshman rankings to reflect this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 06:42 PM   #12
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyi05
I have been looking at the ESPN top 150 ratings from the 2011 recruiting class and comparing them to how the freshmen are rated in the game and im wondering if i should go and rerate them all based on the espn ratings. I did not agree with several but Jadeveon Clowneys 83 seems accurate.

What do you guys think?
Search for the thread I started about freshmen "other" ratings. Some good comparisons of the top players in this years class.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:53 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

lol at anyone referencing ESPN.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:15 PM   #14
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

Freshmen have always been underrated in the NCAA series. I have a formula for how I rank them. I go through every roster (major conferences) and re-rank the Freshmen, sometimes even the RS-Freshmen and Sophomore.

If you don't re-rank them then the CPU generated recruits will automatically pass them up on the depth chart. NCAA always has 80 rated 4-star recruits, whereas you have Anthony Chickillo (for example) as a 73. Chickillo was one of the top DE's in the country last season, signed with Miami. I would have him around a 78-79.

5* - 81-84
4* - 76-80
High 3* - 71-75
Low 3* - 68-70
Old 07-15-2011, 07:33 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido247
Freshmen have always been underrated in the NCAA series. I have a formula for how I rank them. I go through every roster (major conferences) and re-rank the Freshmen, sometimes even the RS-Freshmen and Sophomore.

If you don't re-rank them then the CPU generated recruits will automatically pass them up on the depth chart. NCAA always has 80 rated 4-star recruits, whereas you have Anthony Chickillo (for example) as a 73. Chickillo was one of the top DE's in the country last season, signed with Miami. I would have him around a 78-79.

5* - 81-84
4* - 76-80
High 3* - 71-75
Low 3* - 68-70
A FSU fan who isn't a moron
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 07:52 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido247

5* - 81-84
4* - 76-80
High 3* - 71-75
Low 3* - 68-70
there you go EA make it happen.

Also who is the best overall rating recruit you guys got? just wondering because i land a WR who has 87OVR, does this happen alot or should a go buy a lottery ticket

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »