Home

Ohio State - NCAA 2012 Authentic Roster

This is a discussion on Ohio State - NCAA 2012 Authentic Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2011, 10:19 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Ohio State - NCAA 2012 Authentic Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps2sportgamer
That was the depth chart for the first practice...

LOL

I live with linebackers. I'll figure it out soon enough

After James Louis' departure, it looks like Ricky Crawford can get some pt (in NCAA 12) ! HA!

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/spo...d_ricky00.html

Like I said before, Ill do the OSU roster edits by the end of camp this month

I want the community guys to keep updating the file so EVERYONE can have the most accurate rosters by the time the game comes out
Are you going to get the CK11/CcAaRrSsOoNn3 file and update it and put it back up to them with your edits? I want a great buckeye roster but I also want all the other teams to be as accurate as possible as well.

And what's going on with Louis? Did he really leave? He just tweeted a few days ago he wasn't going to.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2011, 08:05 AM   #66
Rookie

ps2sportgamer's Arena

OVR: 5

I will use the CK11 community file for all of my edits...

If people really want to get started NOW, I will consider doing them, but my real plan is just to wait it out after camp and get the real rosters put in right before the season starts. that way, the community rosters should have all the correct depth charts for the other teams by then.

James Louis transferred to be closer to his child in FLA
Old 08-10-2011, 12:03 PM   #67
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

got a question about how you guys are handling defense, not so much depth chart tho more style. are you guys running the 4-3 defense. after doing some experimenting, our personel can literally fit every style, nate williams at the leo is much closer to a true 3-4 rush end/ olb (think demarcus ware or von miller) than a 4-3 de ( adrian clayborn or cam heyward). i went 3-4 with simon and bellamy at de, hank at nt, williams at rolb (opposite simon) sabino and sweat at mlb and moeller at lolb then howard, roby, oj, and cj in the secondary and it worked real well ( blitzing williams about 80% of the time as the 4th rusher) then tried the 4-2-5 with williams, hank, bellamy and simon on the d-line, sweat and sabino at backer moeller at 2nd ss spot and the 4 starters in the secondary and had success, the 3-3-5 also works making williams the rolb and blitzing him as the 4th rusher and moeller as the 2nd ss again. just wanted to see what you guys thought and maybe give you something to try
Old 08-11-2011, 07:52 PM   #68
Rookie

ps2sportgamer's Arena

I try my best to play the way Ohio State plays in real life. They will be in Nickel 65% of the time so Moeller can be on the field. After that, you'll see different styles of 4-3. (Simon on the inside AND outside, and alot of defensive rotation)

In my next roster update, I feel like putting Moeller as the 3rd CB (Nickel). But if Howard or the #2 CB gets hurt, you'll have to make sure Moeller STAYS as the 3rd CB
Old 08-11-2011, 09:38 PM   #69
Rookie

ps2sportgamer's Arena

V2.0 is out using the 8/11/11 Community Roster Update.

Refer to post 2 in this thread

The changes in parenthesis are what I changed from the comm. update to reflect OSU a little closer. (They did a good job and took some of my version 1 updates) Maybe the comm. guys will adapt them. Some players went up, and some down...

I may put QB Graham back in, but he is a SOLID #4

XBL: sportgamer360

ENJOY

Last edited by ps2sportgamer; 08-12-2011 at 08:11 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:03 AM   #70
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Thanks for taking the time to do this, I will D/L tomorrow!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #71
Rookie

ps2sportgamer's Arena

Since the community rosters are already really good and didnt need ALOT of fixes, whichever community roster update you guys download, you can apply these Buckeye changes pretty quick...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 10:05 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 2

Take it FWIW but Stan Drayton, OSU's WR coach, claims Verlon Reed is a 4.3 guy. Also, based on early practice reports he's running with the first team ahead of Brown, Williams, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »