Home

OU, UF, and UGA Rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on OU, UF, and UGA Rosters for PS3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2011, 12:44 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OU, UF, and UGA Rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoodman
Greetings my friend. Just wanted to find out how you are progressing with roster update. Seems everyone is waiting for luvtothe9's roster. I am waiting for yours. Go Gators.
Things are going well. I had to run out of town this past weekend, due to a family event, and didn't have the internet while I was gone so no work was done. I didn't want to mess anything up. I am finished with the following teams:
Oklahoma, Texas, Southern Cal, the whole SEC, most of the ACC (7-8 teams), and a few teams like Oregon who are in the top 25. I am hoping to release another roster upload this Sunday night (July 31st) that will have the SEC, ACC, Big 12, and Pac 12, if I get to it, completely done. Then, I will finish the MWC, Big 10, and Big East by the following weekend (August 7th). After that, it will be if I get to it or not. I've already made changes to UCF, USF, Troy, et cetera but they aren't complete.

So basically people can expect the SEC, ACC, and Big 12 to be done this weekend.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:39 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Great. Look forward to this weekend.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:57 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Great. Look forward to this weekend.
It takes roughly 1-1.5 hours per team though Alabama took nearly 4 hours. Their roster was completely screwed up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #12
Rookie

Thank you for your hard work.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:31 AM   #13
Rookie

Alright a lot of work has been done so far such as changing attributes to be realistic, moving players (like Forcier to SDSU), and doing research on players. I am uploading another update though it isn't anywhere near complete yet. The process is taking longer than expected, but that is fine because they will be done as soon as possible.

The teams that completely done (aka I would put them up against anyone's rosters) are:
Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Miami, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.

Other teams are still works in progress and when they are done, they will be added to the "I'm happy with them list."

Still plan on another release on Sunday with the SEC, ACC, and Big 12 completely done, but I wanted some feedback on what I have thus far.

Last edited by ATLsportsfan; 08-01-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:51 PM   #14
Rookie

hey dude. Sorry for the late response. Been away. Checked out your last submission and I like them. Are you still planning on Sunday drop as planned?
Old 07-31-2011, 08:33 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
hey dude. Sorry for the late response. Been away. Checked out your last submission and I like them. Are you still planning on Sunday drop as planned?
I am going to try and release another update tonight as soon as I can get the wife off of the television, where the PS3 is hooked up, so I can do some more work. Shark Week has started and she is loving it and won't budge from the couch.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »