Home

Anybody want a correct gamecock roster update?

This is a discussion on Anybody want a correct gamecock roster update? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2011, 12:34 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anybody want a correct gamecock roster update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
Andre Ellington's speed is 92 I believe, and Lattimore is no where close to as fast as Ellington I'm sorry. Now I am not sure if he really cut his 40 to a 4.5. I believe you though, I'm just saying if he has a 92 you need to raise Ellington's speed.
Ellington has 93 Acc to lattimores 88 .. therefore ellington has breakaway speed and lattimore doesn't .. if you still think I should raise it though i'll add a point or so?
Old 07-19-2011, 01:29 PM   #34
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMunnerlyn1
Ellington has 93 Acc to lattimores 88 .. therefore ellington has breakaway speed and lattimore doesn't .. if you still think I should raise it though i'll add a point or so?

SPD correlates better to breakaway speed than ACC. ACC is more for short area quickness.

Mark Ingram is a high ACC, but low SPD guy. Something like 97 ACC and 88 SPD is good for him. Lattimore is probably similar.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:41 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
SPD correlates better to breakaway speed than ACC. ACC is more for short area quickness.

Mark Ingram is a high ACC, but low SPD guy. Something like 97 ACC and 88 SPD is good for him. Lattimore is probably similar.
Point taken .. ill go into practice mode and see which build works better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 9

i'll test out the 4-2-5, but ive always used the 4-3 and 3-4 because i think it better fits, plus it gives the spur its own depth chart position. i'd have a few issues with the depth chart, i'd put ellington at wr first. i think he'll end up at rb down the line though. triglia is off the team. moore would most likely be the 2nd wr. c.robinson moved to dt, and wouldnt have likely been in the rotation on the oline anyway. ingram will play de and likely start with clowney being the first de off the bench and playing de on obvious passing downs with ingram moving to dt. whitlock will be the 3rd corner. i would have kept kenny davis on the roster because he's currently 2nd on the depth chart at right guard.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:38 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActLikeYouCrow
i'll test out the 4-2-5, but ive always used the 4-3 and 3-4 because i think it better fits, plus it gives the spur its own depth chart position. i'd have a few issues with the depth chart, i'd put ellington at wr first. i think he'll end up at rb down the line though. triglia is off the team. moore would most likely be the 2nd wr. c.robinson moved to dt, and wouldnt have likely been in the rotation on the oline anyway. ingram will play de and likely start with clowney being the first de off the bench and playing de on obvious passing downs with ingram moving to dt. whitlock will be the 3rd corner. i would have kept kenny davis on the roster because he's currently 2nd on the depth chart at right guard.

Ingram moved back to DT and Kelcy Quarles moved to DE

DL Moore is the 2nd receiver Ace is in the slot

Whitlock and hampton have the relatively same ratings so you can nickel or dime who you wish.

Like I said The O-line was subject to change as I didn't put much effort into the OL because I knew i'd be using Buckeyes rosters when they came out.

Ellington has ratings to play QB,RB, and WR.. WR had so many names on it it would've gotten crammed...

Point taken on triglia .. Will change him to rory anderson .. that ok?
Old 07-20-2011, 04:46 AM   #38
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMunnerlyn1
Not true. alot of the linebackers on the game run 83-86 you wanna tell me 3 qtrs of the linebackers run a 4.5 also? and I gave him 88 Acceleration which means he takes off slow also .. The speed is right.
It's very true. Your argument about the linebackers would be valid if ea rated the guys on their real speeds but they ignore their own scale. But EA uses inflated speed rating to boost overall rating. Wish they would do away with the ovr. I'm actually rerating my own personal roster to reflect it.

I checked out the speed scale by simming a season and checking the fastest guys 40 times and compared it to their speed rating. That gave me the scale to use.

So on the roster I am doing, Demps is now the fastest player in the game.

A 4.3=96, 4.4=91, 4.5=86 etc. The slowest speed rating I've readjusted is a o-lineman who's real life 40 avg equaled a 16 in the game.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:55 AM   #39
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18

I wish we had a thread like this for every team lol

Twitter - Twitch - Facebook - Website
Old 07-20-2011, 06:38 AM   #40
Rookie

U should take gator & buckeyes roster and do this man

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »