Home

Mavsfan10's NCAA 2012 re-edited rosters

This is a discussion on Mavsfan10's NCAA 2012 re-edited rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

OVR: 2
Mavsfan10's NCAA 2012 re-edited rosters

I began making a roster file yesterday that was based off of GT's named roster. I go through each player of a team and re-edit based on speed, depth, and draft stock rankings. I have already completed the SEC West, and the SEC East could be up tonight. Please post any changes that should be made in this thread and please do not hesitate to voice your opinion. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

PSN: Mavsfan10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Re: Mavsfan10's NCAA 2012 re-edited rosters

UPDATE: I will finish Florida (I have the SEC West and SoCar and Georgia) and then proceed with teams via a list ranking all 120 teams. This list is straight out of Phil Steele's magazine.

The Next teams up are as follows:
Oklahoma
Oregon
Boise State
Florida State
Notre Dame
Old 07-21-2011, 01:36 AM   #3
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Updated roster is uploaded. Contains SEC West with Florida, SoCar, and Georgia. Next up is Oklahoma, Oregon, Boise State, Notre Dame, and Florida State. Please post any corrections/suggestions.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:56 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

do u mean yur going through gator and bucks roster?? if so, SWEET!!!!!! are you doing equipment too?
Old 07-21-2011, 10:23 AM   #5
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS3guy
do u mean yur going through gator and bucks roster?? if so, SWEET!!!!!! are you doing equipment too?
I am not basing ^this off of buck and gator's roster. ^this roster is based off of Gamingtailgate's named roster set except I am going through each player of each team that I edit and changing ratings. I do have some equipment edits (all of Arkansas's starters are fixed; several other star NCAA players as well).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 11:42 AM   #6
Banned

huge87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhrangerfan0809
I am not basing ^this off of buck and gator's roster. ^this roster is based off of Gamingtailgate's named roster set except I am going through each player of each team that I edit and changing ratings. I do have some equipment edits (all of Arkansas's starters are fixed; several other star NCAA players as well).
ah should of done it with bucks and gators. GT's has many players missing, as well as out of position.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:52 PM   #7
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by huge87
ah should of done it with bucks and gators. GT's has many players missing, as well as out of position.
It doesn't matter. I change players' positions accordingly and add any players that are needed. The rosters are completely different from GT's after I edit them.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:19 PM   #8
Rookie

ok cool so are we able to download them and re-download them to keep up with ur progress or are you not updating them that often....and jw... ur still going through with this even with the recent "ROSTER GLITCH?"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »