Home

How do i upload my PS3 draft classes to the computer?

This is a discussion on How do i upload my PS3 draft classes to the computer? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
Rookie

luby3131's Arena

OVR: 6
How do i upload my PS3 draft classes to the computer?

Can somebody explain to me step by step how I get my draft classes from my PS3 to here? As soon as the patch comes out, I'm beginning work on my draft classes that will range from 2012 (Andrew Luck, Quinton Coples, Trent Richardson, etc.) to either 2016 or 2017 (2012 HS recruits Dorial Green Beckham, Mario Edwards, Eddie Goldman, Barry Sanders Jr., etc.). Would love to upload them here for everyone to use!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 08:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How do i upload my PS3 draft classes to the computer?

Plug a USB flash memory stick (if you have one) into the PS3 and copy files onto it. What this does is create a folder that's named PS3, and within that folder you'll see another folder named SAVEDATA. Within this last folder you'll see all the files that you wish to upload. Then Plug memory stick into your computer's USB plugin so you can copy files onto your pc's desktop.

Next step. Download free trial version of winrar and install it.

Take PS3 file and add to winrar archive, or compress file as winrar (I'm not sure which, but I don't think it matters) and then save file to desktop. Post message, select option on "additional options" which will be located below and near bottom of the create message page and choose manage attachments option. Winrar is one of the file extensions that you can upload onto your message.

Good luck.

Last edited by fgqb#19nyj; 09-09-2011 at 08:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »