Home

IIIIIwiseIIIII rosters

This is a discussion on IIIIIwiseIIIII rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
IIIIIwiseIIIII rosters

I have done almost all major conferences. I update rosters. I use google images for player equipment, and I use official team sites for information. Correct hometowns, height/weight, jersey numbers, eligibility. some player ratiing have been updated. No Biased ratings!. I'm an Ohio State fan, and I had to bring a few guys down. Braxton Miller rating is up as it should be. please give them a look. great rosters to share. Enjoy!

xbox gamertag IIIIIwiseIIIII

I also have a few good teambuilder teams with correct rosters, Pitt throwbacks, OHIO State all time team, among a few others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2012, 06:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: IIIIIwiseIIIII rosters

Did you put in the incoming freshman?
Old 02-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

Yes, almost all freshman have correct jersey numbers. I've fixed as many duplicate jersey numbers as possible. These are very detailed rosters. I spend alot of time on them. I recently did Georgia Tech, Air Force, West Virginia, and Mizzouri. check them out. All player equipment is dead on, or as close as it can be. (lack of correct facemasks). I've fixed alot of guys eligibility as well(redshirts). Spread the word and share them if you like them, keep re-downloading as I add teams every few days.

I do adjust player ratings, and depth chart according to who starts. As an example, I dropped the ratings of linebackers Storm Klein for Ohio State and increased Freshman Linebacker Ryan Shaziers rating. I watch more college football than any normal person should. I pay great attention it as it is my hobby. I've also adjusted the ratings of the top Draft prospects according to Kiper and McShay. Riley Reiff from Iowa will be the 2nd OT taken this spring, so I made his rating improve.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:36 PM   #4
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

These would be great rosters for anyone who's really into dynasty mode, and want the teams to greatly reflect the product you see on the field.
Old 02-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
Banned

HolyBuckeye30's Arena

OVR: 1

Great Rosters man and go bucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2012, 10:44 AM   #6
Rookie

Rommel's Arena

OVR: 0

Just a heads up... BYU needs a lot of work Missing several starters
Old 02-21-2012, 10:45 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 14

Couple questions. How do you do these rosters? Also how does FSU's team look and Miami's? I'm a big canes fan but this class honestly looks like it's gonna be the best one in a long time. Let me know I'd like to help out or make my own and I can put it up as well.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:30 PM   #8
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

@Rommell, Doing BYU for you tonight. I just did Virginia, Colorado, And Ole Miss.

I pay great attention to detail with these, i watch college football religiously. I use official team sites for roster info, I use the team roster for correct jersey number, HT, WT, hometown, and eligibility. I also use google images to update all players equipment, everything from helmet, down to the socks, wristbands and etc. I make sure the image is up to date ( i try to look up the players last game), I also use team media guides to set the depth charts, and will sometimes adjust ratings if needed, like if a guy is a starter and someone got dismissed from the team, i may increase that guys rating slightly. My rosters are very up to date for the teams i've done. keep checking every few days for updates guys, enjoy!! and spread the word. My goal is to make these the most realistic rosters around. I also use philsteele.com for transfers, players lost, etc. BYU getting done now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »