Home

'12/'13 Rosters for NCAA '12 (XBox - WIP)

This is a discussion on '12/'13 Rosters for NCAA '12 (XBox - WIP) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
Rookie

Team UGA's Arena

OVR: 6
'12/'13 Rosters for NCAA '12 (XBox: Offline DL now available)

This Project is over, but click here for Matt10's edits.

Six conferences done as well as a couple other teams.

Things I used for this roster file
  • Mustangs84 Base (Think one from back in Oct.)
  • Rivals Recruiting
  • Schumach's FBS Updates
  • cfbstats.com

Up Next: Unsure

Gamertag: UGA Lovell32

Teams done below in spoiler tag...

Spoiler

Last edited by Team UGA; 12-17-2012 at 07:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: '12/'13 Rosters for NCAA '12 (XBox - WIP)

Good work dude!! Musta took forever- I notice that the incoming freshman ratings seemed low cuz I figure the next year computer generated recruits will be higher...just sayin.. But great work dude!!
Old 02-22-2012, 12:23 AM   #3
Rookie

prototype12's Arena

OVR: 3

great job so far man! just kinda browsed the rosters and first thing i noticed is for Kansas you have Jake Heaps as a senior? last year was his true sophomore year and you have Crist as a RS junior, i think this will be his senior year because he is immediately eligible. i dont know how you handle all the transfer stuff but that seemed off. sorry if its some kind of confusion.

looking forward to getting these up and rolling!
Philadelphia 76ers
West Virginia Mountaineers
Florida Gators '96 '06 '08
Old 02-22-2012, 07:25 AM   #4
Rookie

Team UGA's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks fellas, appreciate the kind words...On freshmen being to low, I went with what they did somewhat last yr, think Clowney (The #1 player last yr) started off as a 83 so I started from there and worked down...Do agree about the freshmen you sign in dynasty tho do come in too high tho and basically cuts some of these freshmen.

Here is the freshmen chart I used.

5 Stars (#1) - 83
5 Stars (#2-#16) - 82
5 Stars (#17-#32) - 81
4 Stars (6.0) (#33-#48) - 80
4 Stars (6.0) (#49-#61) - 79
4 Stars (5.9) (#62-#75) - 78
4 Stars (5.9) (#76-#89) - 77
4 Stars (5.8) (#90-#110) - 76
4 Stars (5.8) (#111-#175) - 75
4 Stars (5.8) (#176-#250) - 74
4 Stars (5.8) (Unranked) - 73
3 Stars (5.7) - 72-71-70 (Top 25 @ position, Top 50, Below 50)
3 Stars (5.6) - 69-68
3 Stars (5.5) - 67-66
2 Stars (5.4) - 65-64
2 Stars (5.3) - 63-62

I'll look into the Heaps/Crist mistake and correct it, keep checking for mistakes helps me alot. Have the Big East partially done but still going slow from where I am sick, also added Davonte Neal to ND. Will have the new update with Big East out this weekend sometime.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:42 AM   #5
Rookie

barrons01's Arena

is there anyway to get this for ps3? Bc that would be awesome. Good Work UGA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2012, 03:39 PM   #6
Rookie

prototype12's Arena

i figured i would get my two teams out of the way for you.

Florida Gators

WR Frankie Hammond is NOT an 87 overall, more like a 84 or 85. Debose is the best WR on the team.

TE Clay Burton with the addition of the two TE recruits and Omarius Hines playing both TE/WR will be moved back to his natural position of DE in spring. he was TE for depth.

DE/DT Sharrif Flloyd doesn't wear number 4. he wore that in the spring game last year and everyone changed it on the roster (doing the duplicate number switch) and then i guess he switched back to 76. Xavier Nixon wears that too, so give him some other number, i think flloyd looking right is much more important.

DE Dante Fowler Jr announced he will be wearing #6 which is available

and CB Jeremy Brown received a medical redshirt last year (forgot to put that in the other topic going) after missing all year with a knee injury so he will be a Junior (rs)

other then that they look good so far

West Virginia

gonna need some work lol

QB Paul Millard isnt a 78 overall, has never seen the field and is basically a walk on, and with that being said Burchett is a walkon so take him outta there.
Ford Childress is supposed to be the QB of the future so i think if you make him and millard both 75 thats fair. i believe he got bumped up to 4 star in ESPNU or rivals? one of the two but 75 is plenty fair.

RB Vernard roberts kicked off team, so his brother CB Vance Roberts left with him.

I would use Vernard to create Roshard Burney 5'10 205 freshman 3 star. looks better then clayton on tape.

you could then use Vance to create a CB prospect, Brandon Napolean 6' 175 freshman 3 star, we gave him a scholarship to play CB his preferred postion.

LG Josh Jenkins actually got hurt and reshirted last year. hes back for his redshirt Senior season. #77 6'3" 305 from parkersburg, WV easily the best lineman on the team last year. but after an ACL tear i think 87-88 is fair.

FS Matt Moro, no way he starts, hes a special teams guy. i would put Petteway and Bell over him, they will be battling for that spot

SS Darwin Cook is the top returning tackler on the team had like 90 combined last year and had that 99 yard rip and score in the orange bowl. hate being that guy begging for an up but 77 is was too low for easily the best player on D. since this D is switching to the 3-4 and no longer running an extra safety he may switch to FS but i would say at least an 83 for him.

SS Mike Dorsey is no longer with the team.

P Corey Smith should be switched with P Michael Molinari #48 (if available) 6'1" 200 and a RS sophomore. took over for smith last year after smith shanked every punt he took. corey smith has kick off duties but thats not important on the game someone else can do that. i would make him 79-80? hes not bad but not great and an 82 is WAY to generous for corey smith lol
(watch him earn it back in camp and have to switch it back again lol)

**leaves Burchett and Dorsey to be made into somebody. i would use one to make Josh Jenkins unless you wanna use one of the existing lineman and the other to make Imarjaye Albury a DT to add depth, and hes 3 star at 6'1" 280. from miami.

hate to spring all this on you and seem like a Dbag but they are changes that need to be made lol thanks for doing all this!

im gonna keep just randomly checking out teams for you to see if there were any mistake. So this wont be the last of me haha
Philadelphia 76ers
Old 02-22-2012, 03:50 PM   #7
Rookie

prototype12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype12

**leaves Burchett and Dorsey to be made into somebody. i would use one to make Josh Jenkins unless you wanna use one of the existing lineman and the other to make Imarjaye Albury a DT to add depth, and hes 3 star at 6'1" 280. from miami.
Actually i just remember you were missing Derrick Bryant the UCLA DE transfer for WVU so use one to make him! or i would replace DE ted Rietshclin, I've gone to school here at WVU, for this is my 5th year and I've never heard of this guy once so how you found him is beyond me lol anyways Derrick was a 3/4 star recruit at 6'4 230 and sat out all of last year so is eligible. he will be a RS Sophomore.
Philadelphia 76ers
Old 02-22-2012, 05:14 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Washington Suggestions:

- Josh Banks is probably the starter at DE opposite of Jamora.
- Danny Shelton bumped up a couple to 81-83 range, dudes a stud.
- Created Fr. FB Psalm Wooching instead of Tim Tucker.
- Created RFr. DE Jarret Finau instead of Corey English
- Created Fr. OG Shane Brostek (most underrated recruit in the country, trust me, 76 OVERALL) instead of Will Shamburger.
- Created Fr. CB Cleveland Wallace instead of Anthony Goburn and Antavius Sims instead of Adam Long.
- Sean Parker bumped to 85, will be an All Pac safety.
- Created MLB Blake Rodgers instead of a WR.
Ratings changed could be Keith Price up a couple, Bishop Sankey up a couple, Tutogi up a few (starting MLB), and Josh Shirley up a lot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »