Home

PS3 No-Edit Rosters

This is a discussion on PS3 No-Edit Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
Rookie

brianski71's Arena

OVR: 0
PS3 No-Edit Rosters

Last year, I used the GamingTailgate's rosters, which had no edits to positions, ratings, equipment, etc. I loved these rosters, because, not only can you take them online without everything getting messed up, I prefer to play with the rosters the way EA intended them to be, with the players they meant to be in the game, rather than some random person's interpretation of who should be in and what their ratings should be. Anyway, is there anyone out there that is working on a project that includes ONLY NAMES? If not, I wouldn't mind doing it or working on a team to get it done. I just don't want to start a huge project when there is already someone doing the exact same thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: PS3 No-Edit Rosters

The problem with EA's default rosters are that they are far from correct. They rarely get transfers in the game. Most people want a roster that resembles what you see when you turn on your television on Saturday's. With default rosters you would never have (insert ACC QB) at Wisconsin. Or you would have Isaiah Crowell on Georgia, or Terrelle Pryor on OSU in years past. Kind of ruins the fun when you know it isn't right.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #3
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

With all due respect my man, most roster editors know much more about college football than the guys who put together the rosters at EA. But to each his own. Can't knock ya for what you like.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:14 PM   #4
Rookie

brianski71's Arena

OVR: 0

I totally get what you guys are saying. However, I usually take it upon myself to make some of the more well-known changes (like Wilson to Wisconsin and last year's Ohio State mess). And again, you can't take any changed rosters online, as you'll have guys with the wrong names playing the wrong positions all over the place. I always thought there was someone out there who just edited names and nothing else....Just wondering if anyone out there is doing a project like that this year....in other words....making a roster that is made for online players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »