Home

Community Edited Updates PS3 Roster

This is a discussion on Community Edited Updates PS3 Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Community Edited Updates PS3 Roster

Please contribute to this roster file by correcting your favorite team!

Im using the roster file that has been passed around to start a community updated roster thread, kind of like what was being done here last year for PS3 users. Users can update their favorite teams all on the same roster file. Download off the last person who edited, make your changes, then upload to your EA Locker and report back there with your PSN for the next person to edit.

I feel that no one knows the teams better than the fans. We as a community all want the best, most accurate and fair rosters for our dynasties. We will have to use the honor system trusting that no one will overrate their teams and if anyone sees any glaring issues, to speak up so that it can be discussed and fixed. We all want fair rosters.

Please use the following rules if you decide to edit the rosters.

1.) Only one person at a time can edit the file, so please announce before you take the file for editing, so that more than one person isn't trying to edit at a time. If someone is already working on the file, announce that you would like to wait in line for editing when the file is finally available. Then announce that you are picking up the file once it becomes your turn, and download the latest file off the last person that edited.

2.) Only make ratings changes if you see any glaring issues or if the depth chart requires a change of positions and ratings. Just dont boost your favorite players ratings because he's your favorite. Also please announce any major ratings changes you have made and why you made them.

3.) When you finish, upload the file to your EA Locker and come back here and post your EA Locker name and let everyone know that you are finished, so that the next person can download it and continue the file.

4.) If you need to create incoming freshman, please use these ovr ratings for each Star rating: 5star=79-82, 4star=74-78, 3star=64-73. I don't imagine any freshman below a 3 star will be made, but if there are, don't rate them any higher then a 63.

5.) 40 time ratings are usually under this type of rating pattern: 4.24-4.25=99, 4.26-4.27=98, 4.28-4.29=97, 4.30-4.31=98, etc....

I would like to keep these edits alive throughout fall practice, so that we can adjust depth charts as they get released and keep dynamic updates week to week. I want to encourage updates to equipment, face type, jersey numbers, hometowns and dreadlocks.

Last edited by 5StarStarter; 07-14-2012 at 01:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Community Edited Updates PS3 Roster

*Currently Editing*

various equipment and facetypes. Will post when I am finished
Old 07-13-2012, 12:44 AM   #3
Rookie

All finished for now, edited some faces, hometowns and equipment.

EA Locker: fivestarstrong
Old 07-13-2012, 12:45 AM   #4
Rookie

hey how good are these rosters so far man. like if i downloaded these now how would they be
Old 07-13-2012, 12:48 AM   #5
Rookie

They seem pretty decent, its a file that has been worked on a little bit in the other threads. Im hoping to fine tune them as the weeks pass until football starts.

For a new roster, theyre pretty solid but not perfect yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 12:49 AM   #6
Rookie

yea i think the os rosters will be awile sense people are still giveing them changes.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:05 AM   #7
Rookie

Rosters really cant be completely finished until depth charts come out just before season begins. For now we can focus on everything but depth charts, until the official depth charts are released.

Latest File: fivestarstrong
Old 07-13-2012, 01:11 AM   #8
Rookie

i mean no rosters are perfect some of these people think we need perfect rosters i mean depth charts are always changing during the whole season so what they get now wont mean nothing in the middle of the season lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »