Home

Check out these UPDATED rosters

This is a discussion on Check out these UPDATED rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 02:04 AM   #25
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Check out these UPDATED rosters

This is exactly why no roster threads stay open at this time of year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 02:05 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

so should i wait for the community rosters or are these good themselfs
Old 07-15-2012, 02:07 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chRxis
you were just as much a part as he was....
He started it by accusing me of having an attitude. Am I not supposed to respond to him?

Quote:
and, btw, there's no one on earth with your vernacular, so using the big words to try to make yourself seem as some sort of intellectual inferior, well, comes off as condescending and extremely arrogant.... just thought you'd like to know....
Seriously? Wow...I honestly don't know what to say...very rude and bizarre...talk about an attitude...

Dear Lord man, I gave the guy feedback like he requested and I got you two riding my back for it? Why is it that the OP is the only one who took my posts for what they were? Why are you two making such a big deal out of nothing? I already apologized if I inadvertently came off as having an attitude. What more do you people want?

I'm done with this B.S.

Back to talking about the game.

MLB: Chicago White Sox

NBA: Chicago Bulls

NHL: Chicago Blackhawks

CFB: Michigan Wolverines, Purdue Boilermakers

CBB: Michigan Wolverines, Purdue Boilermakers
Old 07-15-2012, 02:12 AM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by msy1000
so should i wait for the community rosters or are these good themselfs
these evidently are good for now, but if you want very accurate rosters (which may not matter as much this year, being you can't upload draft classes anyway), you need to wait for the Community Rosters....

personally, since you can't upload the classes anymore, i really could care less if the roster guys have the correct spelling of the 5th WR on Eastern Michigan's roster..... just make sure the biggest names are correct, and i can edit LSU myself.... i always do....

and to all of the people saying "this guy didn't make your roster? you are terrible at roster naming!!", guess what..... they don't HAVE TO do these rosters.... yeah, they might not be absolutely perfect in regards to your specific favorite team, but show a little appreciation for the amount of time and effort these dudes are putting in just so you can have something to complain about..... the whole entitlement thing, as if they "owe" you perfect rosters is absurd..... don't like the roster? don't use it.... name them yourself.... and 4 months from now, when you finish the rosters, come back to this thread and tell me how much fun you had working on the rosters and how "perfect" they are.... ungrateful turds
Old 07-15-2012, 02:14 AM   #29
Rookie

any chance he has barry sanders jr in these rosters. iv herd he wasnt in the defaults. what about trey griffrey for arizona ken griffrey jrs son
Old 07-15-2012, 02:18 AM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlueWolverine91
He started it by accusing me of having an attitude. Am I not supposed to respond to him?

Seriously? Wow...I honestly don't know what to say...very rude and bizarre...talk about an attitude...

Dear Lord man, I gave the guy feedback like he requested and I got you two riding my back for it? Why is it that the OP is the only one who took my posts for what they were? Why are you two making such a big deal out of nothing? I already apologized if I inadvertently came off as having an attitude. What more do you people want?

I'm done with this B.S.

Back to talking about the game.
no, you have him riding your back for the rosters..... i'm just telling you to act like a grown up, the both of you.... you can take the "martyr" position if you'd like.... i don't feel sorry for you.... trust me....

i'm just telling you, the nature of your posts comes off really bad, even if you don't mean it that way.... it's like you are looking down on everyone else, even if that's not the intent..... it really was just FYI, but you definitely are taking the little bitch route, so do what you want.... i'm just saying, i've been around sports forums, game forums, etc. for awhile, and guys who try to act like Mensa members, especially in regards to using obscenely large words, come across as pricks..... now, let me clarify... i'm not calling you a prick.... i'm saying that if you were to continue trying to talk like an Ivy League law student on a board that clearly doesn't require it, some here would make the assumption that you think your crap don't stink and automatically put you in the "prick" box.... get it?
Old 07-15-2012, 02:19 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by msy1000
any chance he has barry sanders jr in these rosters. iv herd he wasnt in the defaults. what about trey griffrey for arizona ken griffrey jrs son
maybe not, but it's probably gonna take you about 4 to 5 minutes to DO IT YOURSELF.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 02:22 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

Positions that need to be changed:

LT Blake Bars to RT (I'm assuming that with Magnuson as the LT of the future, Bars will be groomed as a RT)

LG Erik Gunderson to RT (Depth behind Schofield while Bars RS's)

C Joey Burzynski to LG (starter at LG in spring, probable opening day starter)

RG Kyle Kalis to LG (he will be competing with Burzynski and Mealer for the starting LG spot)

RT Chris Bryant to RG

LE Craig Roh to RE

LE Jibreel Black to DT

LE Tom Strobel to RE

RE Frank Clark to LE

RE Mario Ojemudia to LE

Number changes:

Devin Gardner to number 12 (unverified but he said something about it on his twitter)

Dennis Norfleet to number 26

Roy Roundtree to number 21

Amara Darboh to number 82

Devin Funchess to number 19

Kyle Kalis to number 67

Ondre Pipkins to number 56 (conflict with Burzynski)

Joe Bolden to number 35

James Ross to number 15

Royce Jenkins Stone to number 52

Terry Richardson to number 13

I think that's about it.

MLB: Chicago White Sox

NBA: Chicago Bulls

NHL: Chicago Blackhawks

CFB: Michigan Wolverines, Purdue Boilermakers

CBB: Michigan Wolverines, Purdue Boilermakers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »