Home

NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #1737
Rookie

prototype12's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

Checked and in the mist of all the Mathieu talk I didn't see this posted today as it happened this morning for Florida:

Will Muschamp has announced that RS Fr WR Ju'Juan Story will transfer and haven't heard anything about where (maybe write his ratings down for if he stays d1?) he was buried on the depth chart but was supposed to be super talented but anyway..

Even though it doesn't look right switching skilled to big guys Florida has no skilled players that need added..any that will remotely sniff the field ever anyway so the only meaningful player missing is Gideon Ajagbe OLB but he's more of a finesse linebacker and lighter so it should look fine.

#25 RS So Gideon Ajagbe 6'3" 232 From Florida
He is a reserve LB who plays sparingly but is competing for
PT and he was on the original roster I believe around a 77 but don't quote me on that
Philadelphia 76ers
West Virginia Mountaineers
Florida Gators '96 '06 '08
Old 08-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #1738
Rookie

itst76's Arena

OVR: 3

U of L 2 Michaelee Harris tore his ACl and out for the year.

Have to go through and find some replacements. Most of u of L receivers are transfers that are not playing this year. I mean if we are keeping them at the bottom of the depth chart so they can be used next year.

Ones that they have that will for sure get playing time are Parker, Rogers, Radcliff, Davis and Smith
Old 08-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #1739
Rookie

KyleBucket's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by keiji7
ok in all seriousness, i just went through the entire thread using ctrl+f find function and using the phrase "tyrann", i only found tyrann mathieu metioned twice.

first time it was someone saying his return rating needs to be 99 not 97, that he is the best returner in the game. someone replied saying return rating does not affect the game at all, just a measuring stick for users to decide who to use to return kicks and punts.

second time it was someone saying he is the best defensive player in the country, and his ratings need to be boosted. someone replied saying no he is not, we will see how he performs without morris claiborne this year.

can someone please post the info for his equipment, etc?

thank you
Just google an image of him for his equipment. His ratings probably weren't touched too much. Just Google his 40-time and find the chart in here (search thread > 40 chart: it's towards the middle of 2nd page) and edit his speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype12
Checked and in the mist of all the Mathieu talk I didn't see this posted today as it happened this morning for Florida:

Will Muschamp has announced that RS Fr WR Ju'Juan Story will transfer and haven't heard anything about where (maybe write his ratings down for if he stays d1?) he was buried on the depth chart but was supposed to be super talented but anyway..

Even though it doesn't look right switching skilled to big guys Florida has no skilled players that need added..any that will remotely sniff the field ever anyway so the only meaningful player missing is Gideon Ajagbe OLB but he's more of a finesse linebacker and lighter so it should look fine.

#25 RS So Gideon Ajagbe 6'3" 232 From Florida
He is a reserve LB who plays sparingly but is competing for
PT and he was on the original roster I believe around a 77 but don't quote me on that
Eh, they could put others. There are some recruits from this past years class who didn't make it. I know Quintenze Williams off the top of my head. There are others. Williams was a 4-star recruit. Maybe even Willie Bailey? Both would be better than Ajagbe for dynasty, etc.

http://espn.go.com/colleges/florida/...nteze-williams
Old 08-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #1740
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPBPD1600
Can you recommend another RB intead, If I remove Cooper it leaves them with only 3Rbs for dynasty play, going forward.
Haha okay you can do True Freshman RB Erich Wilson II #20 Dark Skin? (see picture below) 5-10 188 lbs. from Palo Alto, California.

http://www.serrahs.com/uploaded//eri...11_(Small).jpg

And okay about Pender. Are you waiting on something to change Uconn's Nebrich?
Old 08-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #1741
Rookie

CapoItaliano's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHusker13
Equipment edits for Nebraska:
QB Brion Carnes- Speed Robot 2
HB Ameer Abdullah- Speed Robot 2, clear visor
HB Braylon Heard- Speed Robot 2
WR Kenny Bell- Speed Robot 2, clear visor
WR Tim Marlowe- Speed Robot 2, clear visor
WR Jamal Turner- Speed Robot 2
WR Quincy Enunwa- Speed Robot 2
TE Ben Cotton- Speed 3 Bar LB
TE Kyler Reed- Speed Robot 2
LE Eric Martin- Speed 3 Bar LB, clear visor
MLB Will Compton- Speed Robot 2, clear visor
CB Andrew Green- Speed Robot 2, clear visor
CB Ciante Evans- Speed Robot 2
CB Mohammed Seisay- Speed Robot 2, clear visor
FS PJ Smith- Speed Robot 2, clear visor
SS Daimion Stafford- Speed Robot 2, clear visor
SS Courtney Osborne- Face- Dark 2
K Brett Maher- Revolution Skill

Also all players should have tight sleeves.
Thanks for taking the time to do these!
Also, QB Brion Carnes should have clear visor
RE Cameron Meredith should be LE
LE Joseph Carter should be RE
LE Eric Martin should be RE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 04:07 PM   #1742
Rookie

OVR: 1

https://twitter.com/Kameeljackson18/...88258793668608

Former Oklahoma Sooner sophomore WR Kameel Jackson will transfer to Louisiana-Monroe.

Jackson reveled the decision via his Twitter account. The sophomore remained on scholarship with Oklahoma during the summer but was told he could not return to the team at the start of preseason practices. He started two games last season and made 12 catches for 165 yards. Kameel Jackson joins his older brother, Oliver, on the Warhawks roster.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #1743
Rookie

aenggeorge's Arena

OVR: 5

rose out at auburn and now headed too skers nation!http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...than_rose.html

Last edited by aenggeorge; 08-10-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #1744
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Just google an image of him for his equipment. His ratings probably weren't touched too much. Just Google his 40-time and find the chart in here (search thread > 40 chart: it's towards the middle of 2nd page) and edit his speed
cannot find the 40 chart you speak of. can you point me to it

Last edited by keiji7; 08-10-2012 at 04:46 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »