Home

NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 03:53 PM   #265
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

Miami

Ray Ray Armstrong

dismissed from team for NCAA violations
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #266
Rookie

WARRIORSx808's Arena

OVR: 1

Hawaii update edit:

DL Dejon Allen will not qualify to attend UH. So I would to put in TE #94 whiteClark Evans (6"4 , 245). 2nd TE on the depth chart

Rumors that S DeMar Dorsey has not qualified as well. I would like to replace him with RB/FB # 35 Jared Leaf black skinned (6"1 230) backup FB

Last edited by WARRIORSx808; 07-18-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #267
Rookie

First Post guys so please bare with me...

First off, great attempt at the rosters. Thanks for the hard work, keep it coming.

Okay, so on to K-State. From what I saw of Carson's roster, Tyler Lockett is on there and rated correctly.

But please remove these players. They are walk-on, non-scholarship players with little to no impact this year:
1) Sam Johnson QB
2) Nick Briney LOLB
3) Riley Williams LOLB
4) Kilo Webster CB
5) Cale Miller CB

Additionally, these freshman will either be greyshirted, or redshirted and will not play a role this year.
1) Travis Britz DT
2) Vernon Vaughn WR

As mentioned before somewhere in the thread, WR Kyle Klein, and TE/FB Glenn Gronkowski are excellent choices to add. Do NOT remove WR Curry Sexton however. He is above WR Torrell Miler presently on the depth chart. DT Sam Harvill i am on the fence about adding. He is presently listed on the roster, however he did not go through spring practice.

There is quite a bit to fix elsewhere however. Presently you have starting at RT Cornelius Lucas. He's number one at LT. LT Ethan Douglas, the current listed starter, is not even in the two-deep. He's a third string guard at best. In-coming Juco OT Ellwood Clement (see Rivals, etc.) could replace Douglas if you need a body. Also, current DT Jordan Allred is back again on the offensive line according to Bill Snyder, but he isn't expected to do much but provide a body at either guard or center.

People who know K-State are going to point out that we have a ton of bodies at defensive tackle, but no one knows who is going to crack the rotation. Lutui, (listed at 260 but is up to 290) has one starter spot, and the other at this present moment goes to John Sua (whom you have).

As for the rest of the DT's:
(Upperclassmen) Javonte Boyd, JUCO Wesley Hollingshed, JUCO Hakeem Akinola, Darryl Blackmon, Xavier Gates.
(Underclassmen) Sam Harvill, Chaquil Reed, Travis Britz, Demonte Hood.

At this point, you are welcome to choose any, (i know the 70 man limit is restricting) but just know that Bill Snyder has a tendency to play upperclassmen. Leaving out youngsters is going to give you a more accurate roster.

At LB: Please move current MLB Jarell Childs to LOLB. He and LOLB Justin Tuggle are in a competition for the starting job. Current ROLB Blake Slaughter is now the backup MLB. Johnathan Truman, presently listed at LOLB, is second string ROLB behind OLB Tre Walker. As mentioned previously, Briney and Williams can be removed all-together.

Finally, as mentioned before, the last two corners listed need to be removed. Greyshirts CB Morgan Burns (FR), or S Dante Barrett (FR) would be a better choice, or (and this would be my personal preference - changed to add additional DT's).
Old 07-18-2012, 04:28 PM   #268
Rookie

Thanks again guys for all your hard work. As someone whose done this all before, I know how long this takes.

Another additional suggestion. I noticed no one is talking about corrections to coaches. Is that some other thread? Or this one as well?

Because as far as the coaches go, the run/pass tendencies are still way, way off. Passing teams like the run and shoot and air raid do not have an 80/20 ratio. The highest any of em should be is 65/35. Most are 60/40 since this year they only go by 5's. I have every run/pass ratio from the previous season, and these need to be corrected for dynasties to have correct simmed statistics.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #269
Rookie

OVR: 4

Wisconsin is one of the teams where everyone wears either a REVO or REVO speed helmet
NCAA-Wisconsin Badgers, Florida Gators, Oregon Ducks
NHL-Chicago Blackhawks, LA Kings
Old 07-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #270
Rookie

Zasnow's Arena

OVR: 4

#9 DT Dante Phillips that was denied admission from Florida just signed with the Vols. Measured at 6'6" 320 at UT earlier this week. Will play end.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecr...hillips-104435
Old 07-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #271
Rookie

DeadlySirius - I guess I only looked at the depth chart and not the rosters last night. I played with KSU and they didn't have Lockett in there maybe due to his kidney injury? Is it fixed in Carsons3's last update?

Anyway, I'm glad you agree that Gronk and K. Klein would be good additions. I thought I saw that Snyder said Harvill didn't play in the spring due to an undisclosed injury, but beyond that was still good to go.

I agree adding Morgan Burns #33 5'11" DB Fr would be good addition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #272
Rookie

Penn State depth chart.

Gerald Hodges (LOLB) is starting at KR and second string for PR. This can't be accurate and I'm sure has something to do with switching Amos and Hodges. Official depth chart for PSU probably wont come out til late August but the summer depth chart had the following:

PR
Justin Brown
Bill Belton

KR
Adrian Amas
Bill Belton
Devon Smith

LS
Ty Howle
Emery Etter (not on your roster)

You may find other depth chart errors at the following link but those were the big ones I saw. Thanks!

http://pennstate.scout.com/2/1192220.html
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »