Home

Hundreds of player edits and some skinny RB arms fixed roster from OSroster (360)

This is a discussion on Hundreds of player edits and some skinny RB arms fixed roster from OSroster (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2012, 09:31 PM   #17
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Hundreds of player edits and some skinny RB arms fixed roster from OSroster (360)

i hear ya manmy uconn team looks awesome and was worth it i just wish all the others would be done too...magically...lol
Old 07-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #18
Rookie

mattwa5's Arena

OVR: 4
Talking Re: Hundreds of player edits and some skinny RB arms fixed roster from OSroster (360)

Can anyone please post a link for offline/usb transfers for your upgrades? That would be great. I have the original OC roster just looking for the changes you all are talking about! Thanks

Last edited by mattwa5; 07-27-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:44 PM   #19
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Hundreds of player edits and some skinny RB arms fixed roster from OSroster (360)

always admired your work, just wish you were a PS3 user
Old 07-26-2012, 11:40 PM   #20
Stambot is loading...

tbbucsfan001's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
not understanding your question
Like arm build, leg build, etc. It goes from 0-100 by 10s.
“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground
Old 07-27-2012, 01:15 AM   #21
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbbucsfan001
Like arm build, leg build, etc. It goes from 0-100 by 10s.
different player type have different setting adjustment, like the big LBs it usually have most things max out to 100, and adjusted the arm to 0 would make their arms even bigger.

The RB with the proper arms the default setting usually is arms 0 and chest 60 to begin with thats how you know they have right proportion arms.

the RB with the small arms usually the default roster have the arms at 30 and chest at 40.

The EA player edit screen and model is so bugged that you really have to know what body type you are dealing with before you can begin to adjust them for them to look proper in game. for example even adjusted the chest on different player types make the player's pads look different

so to answer your question it depends what body type you are editing.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #22
Stambot is loading...

tbbucsfan001's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
different player type have different setting adjustment, like the big LBs it usually have most things max out to 100, and adjusted the arm to 0 would make their arms even bigger.

The RB with the proper arms the default setting usually is arms 0 and chest 60 to begin with thats how you know they have right proportion arms.

the RB with the small arms usually the default roster have the arms at 30 and chest at 40.

The EA player edit screen and model is so bugged that you really have to know what body type you are dealing with before you can begin to adjust them for them to look proper in game. for example even adjusted the chest on different player types make the player's pads look different

Ok thanks. Just needed some base guide lines.
“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground
Old 07-27-2012, 01:04 PM   #23
Rookie

mattwa5's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey drlw322 would you be able to post your roster with these changes for offline/usb users? It would be much appriciated
Old 07-27-2012, 08:25 PM   #24
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Good stuff so what do you do with the players who have small arms and whose arms and chest at 40? I mean how do you go about getting those arms to look prportionate again...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »