Home

REAL NCAA ROSTERS-(Works with RTG!!!)

This is a discussion on REAL NCAA ROSTERS-(Works with RTG!!!) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2012, 02:24 AM   #9
Rookie

JGisReal's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: REAL NCAA ROSTERS-(Works with RTG!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
What are the chances of your rosters having Boyd (UNLV-RE) at the same side end, same OVR when he was a incoming QB/TE transfer?

And because James Boyd is supposed to start and according to what we read hes pretty good.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:32 AM   #10
Rookie

JGisReal's Arena

And if you look at the video we stated that we only did the apparel for the major teams right now.. lol.. wowzers
Old 07-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #11
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGisReal
Ok, so not to step on any other roster creators toes but my crew at Fn Awesome Gaming made the rosters again this year. Last Years was a HUGE success and this years is even better! We have named every player, recorded transfers, ineligible players and etc. Also all freshman have been added and the best part is that these rosters WILL WORK with your RTG!!!! Here is the link to view our video that tells how to DL them.. PLZZZ show your support!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i419j...&feature=g-u-u
Quote:
Im not sure why the accusations? Yes, we based our rosters off of a pre-named roster that was already made. BUT it wasnt the OS roster it was one we downloaded pre-OS release.. as for the names being mispelled im not sure who your speaking of?? As far as giving credit.. I would say I would have to give credit to the official OS thread more than anything else cuz WE DID go in and look at the suggestions that everyone was making.. As for apparel we edited the top 10-20 players at every position (excluding lineman) and did a number of full teams as well.. We plan on doing eventually every player in the NCAA we justhave'nt got that far yet.. So.. for those ppl who are making accusations of fraud I am sorry that you feel that way.. Maybe after we continue to make our edits and changes your oppinions will change?? We just wanted to give ppl another option.. What I dont understand though is.. if the roster is supposed to be accurate,, wouldnt all of the rosters circulating then be similar?? Anyways if yall really have an issue I will go into further depth and prove our innocence but I think the fact that this is our second year making a roster and our last year roster was very succesful should be enough
You're first post contradicts this one. Your team did not name this roster, the OS Community team did. You just took our roster, made some minor edits, and claimed it as your own. In your first post you claimed that your team did all the work. Based on what you said in your second post, that is proven as a lie. Again, we have no problem with you using our roster and making changes to it. But don't claim it as your own and give us no credit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2012, 11:06 AM   #12
Rookie

JGisReal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
You're first post contradicts this one. Your team did not name this roster, the OS Community team did. You just took our roster, made some minor edits, and claimed it as your own. In your first post you claimed that your team did all the work. Based on what you said in your second post, that is proven as a lie. Again, we have no problem with you using our roster and making changes to it. But don't claim it as your own and give us no credit.

Like I just said.. we took a named roster and did all the transfers, the incoming freshman, the ppl who were kicked out, etc.. plus we did like 10-12 big teams apparel.. along with all of the top players who we thought needed to be done.. That is alot of work lol.. Many of the names and players that were on the file that we downloaded were wrong and we had to fix them.. So now that we are at a standstill what do we do
Old 07-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #13
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

There really isn't a stand still.

You took the rosters and took all the credit for yourself. Fact.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #14
Rookie

JGisReal's Arena

This is starting to get really frustrating.. not only is this not true but I also dont give a **** lol.. I got other things to worry about so yall do whatever you want to do with this
Old 07-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #15
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Like I just said.. we took a named roster and did all the transfers, the incoming freshman, the ppl who were kicked out, etc.. plus we did like 10-12 big teams apparel.. along with all of the top players who we thought needed to be done.. That is alot of work lol.. Many of the names and players that were on the file that we downloaded were wrong and we had to fix them.. So now that we are at a standstill what do we do
Just curious, what 10-12 teams did you edit equipment for? More specifically, did you edit Tennessee's equipment?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2012, 12:26 PM   #16
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

It's also a lot of work to name 123 teams and make our own adjustments that we did. Like we said, we don't care if you edit based off our rosters, but don't try and claim you did all the work which you did.

You might not care, but a lot of people do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »