Home

Until roster release, have fun with these!!

This is a discussion on Until roster release, have fun with these!! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2013, 01:14 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Until roster release, have fun with these!!

Real cool rosters! You never disappoint! Liked the ones from last year too. Do you mind throwing in the '98 or '99 Mississippi state team in there too? I would appreciate it!
Old 07-21-2013, 11:21 AM   #50
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
So these are seriously for PS3 only? Such a massive bummer. I'd pay for rosters like these on xbox. I did a search for your username on xbox and it brought up a bunch of squads you made for NCAA 10 lol.

EDIT: I did discover something rather interesting though. I downloaded some of those teams from NCAA 10 and they actually work just fine in the current game. Hmm...
Not sure whose teams those were, I've never played xbox. If somebody on xbox wants to recreate these teams, its fine with me as long as I get a little credit
Old 07-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #51
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
So these are seriously for PS3 only? Such a massive bummer. I'd pay for rosters like these on xbox. I did a search for your username on xbox and it brought up a bunch of squads you made for NCAA 10 lol.

EDIT: I did discover something rather interesting though. I downloaded some of those teams from NCAA 10 and they actually work just fine in the current game. Hmm...
Teambuilder is for everyone. He only says PS3 so people know they can search it on their system. If you have an xbox you cant search him on the system. You can still get the teams, youll just have to do it the hard way, by looking online first and seeing the date it was made etc, and then searching the team on xbox and matching all the info. I did it for a few of the schools already.

It doesnt matter which teambuilder was used to make the team. They all work for each game. However, i dont think you can go backwards and use teambuilder 14 for NCAA '10.

Last edited by FightinSnydersKSU; 07-21-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #52
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmykels
Okay, just took another look at the numbers and you could easily knock Brook's speed back into the mid to high 60s and acceleration into the mid to low 70s without doing him much of a disservice.

And now after looking at Holieway's numbers for the 85 Sooners, I'm absolutely positive Frazier deserves better than an 85 overall, haha! Tommie was 2nd in the voting for the Heisman that season!
I havent done 85 Oklahoma yet, so those numbers arent edited...I'll adjust Berringer today. I edited Phil Ellis to light but as far as Treu, he was a longtime NFL player so i'm leaving his numbers alone. And Tomich might have been an all american, but didnt have the talent to play in the NFL. There are many great college players that never made it, could have been bad breaks or the talent surrounding them made them seem better than they were. I try not to get too caught up in the numbers, Frazier will still kill with the talent around him.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:01 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any plans to include the Wisconsin team from 1999 with the Dayne Train??
Old 07-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #54
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fofoman23
Real cool rosters! You never disappoint! Liked the ones from last year too. Do you mind throwing in the '98 or '99 Mississippi state team in there too? I would appreciate it!
I planned on doing the 1980 team but then changed my mind for 1976...I remember one of the first college football guides with Harvey Hull and Walter Packer so I want to get that one in. I cant promise anything, but I'll try to add one of those later.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:15 PM   #55
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiorosco22
Any plans to include the Wisconsin team from 1999 with the Dayne Train??
I'm doing the 98 team that went 11-1...but you'll still get the Dayne train!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicarl
I'm doing the 98 team that went 11-1...but you'll still get the Dayne train!!
Any Chance of a Drew Bree's Team for Purdue?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »