Home

Toned Down SEC Roster Set

This is a discussion on Toned Down SEC Roster Set within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 03:58 AM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Toned Down SEC Roster Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Now, the 2011 Alabama team was close to that team but they lost a game.
Prob was one of the best teams Bama has had, but lost in the regular season to one of LSU's best teams ever in Tuscaloosa. But Media biased put them in the bcs championship game. Just something to think about... the landscape of college football would be diff if not for the mulligan. Esp if a non SEC team had beat LSU. ****, if tOSU wasnt on prob, Bama would not have been in last season either.

Damn, thinking about it now, Saban has a had a lot of luck and good fortune come his way. USC doesnt **** the bed, Saban never wins a title at LSU.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:28 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 6

What Tommy has done is to alter certain Roster ratings to make the game play more realistically for his play style. Tommy has shared his altered NCAA 14 Roster with the community. The community is free to enjoy it, ignore it, or further alter it.

I would encourage every player to take advantage of the game's options to customize the game for personal play preferences.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #19
Just started!

OVR: 0

OP is either Deloss Dodds or Bob Stoops, I'm not sure which yet
Old 07-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #20
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

Tcoa: I'm with you, man. The lower the ratings, the better the game plays. At least that was my experience in NCAA12 and 13. Assuming same for 14.

Gonna DL them soon.

Thanks...
Old 07-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
Tcoa: I'm with you, man. The lower the ratings, the better the game plays. At least that was my experience in NCAA12 and 13. Assuming same for 14.

Gonna DL them soon.

Thanks...
One of the main things I tried to fix was depth. If AJ McCarron were to be injured for the season, Blake Sims would not come in and be an 86 QB. South Carolina wouldn't be in that boat. If Connor Shaw were to go down, they'd be in good shape with Dylan Thompson. The main thing I edited was back up players. in college football, depth is one of the critical factors. There's no free agency like in the pros.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #22
MVP

Ohio State done. Knocked them down to a 91. Next up Stanford.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:43 PM   #23
MVP

Stanford done. Oregon up next.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:18 PM   #24
Rookie

cap032's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgnx6
Prob was one of the best teams Bama has had, but lost in the regular season to one of LSU's best teams ever in Tuscaloosa. But Media biased put them in the bcs championship game. Just something to think about... the landscape of college football would be diff if not for the mulligan. Esp if a non SEC team had beat LSU. ****, if tOSU wasnt on prob, Bama would not have been in last season either.

Damn, thinking about it now, Saban has a had a lot of luck and good fortune come his way. USC doesnt **** the bed, Saban never wins a title at LSU.
Media bias, and here I was thinking it was because "every team in front of them lost a game after they did" including the eventual #3 OSU who lost to an ISU team that wasnt ranked in the top 50!!

Just a little friendly advice, and I swear I mean no ill will. Just looking out for you. But.......watch the language. I see you are new here so you probably dont know, but the Mods here try to keep it pretty clean. We have a good number younger people on the site.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »