Home

OS PS3 NCAA 14 PS3 Rosters Correction Thread (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

This is a discussion on OS PS3 NCAA 14 PS3 Rosters Correction Thread (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 10:58 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OS PS3 NCAA 14 PS3 Rosters Correction Thread (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

University of Southern California Trojans

Please remove MLB Coleman and replace with Dion Bailey 6'0 195 SS. He is one of the best players on our team and up for several awards. He will be back in the Fall from injury.

Surprised you guys missed him but, thanks for all the hard work you put into the rosters.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:01 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: OS PS3 NCAA 14 PS3 Rosters Correction Thread (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfitz1986
Thanks, I had a quick look earlier but had to get to work
Avery Ellis is a DE that is already on the roster(listed as #60, so that needs to be fixed). No idea who the ROLB is supposed to be.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:01 AM   #51
Rookie

ECU fullback Jimmy Booth is 6'2 308 pounds, black, and a converted defensive tackle.

Should be a force as a lead blocker.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 11:03 AM   #52
Rookie

Is there an already updated file with corrections? I where one of the guys said he fixed some of the stuff? Is that the one we go with.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:04 AM   #53
Rookie

bryceisdabest's Arena

South Carolina:
C #51 Corey Waldrop should be Cody Waldrop.
WR #16 Shamier Jeffery should be #8
QB #2 Connor Mitch should be #6
RG #64 DJ Park should be. #60
CB #26 Rico McWilliams should be #1
Players left out:
SS #6 Chris Moody
SS #19 Kyle Fleetwood
CB #30 Sidney Rhodes
DT #52 Phillip Dukes
Old 07-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #54
Rookie

bryceisdabest's Arena

Ole Miss WR #1 Quadarius Mireles should be Quadarias
Old 07-16-2013, 11:12 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

For Virginia Tech

LT Jonathan McLaghlin should be McLaughlin

C Caleb Harris should be Farris

And CB Holland Fisher would have been a safety, but he is having to go to prep school this year. Not sure yet who I would recommend to put in his place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #56
Rookie

frostedtoast's Arena

Jalen Saunders WR #8 for Oklahoma is not on the roster he was rated as an 86 on the default roster as number 18 and will be the sooners main slot guy. I would replace Dakota Austin CB #6 seeing a he is buried deep in the CB depth chart

Also I'd add Aaron Ripkowski FB #48 if you can seeing as he will be Trey Millard's replacement next season and is used fairly regularly along side Millard in certain packages (I'd put him as a tight end just so it doesn't add any 2 FB roster requirements) (This is not a necessity just thought I'd add for sake of dynasty)

Derek Farniok LT #72 name is spelled Farnjok

Derrick Huggins DT #90 has decided to transfer to Trinity Valley Community College due to grades.
http://newsok.com/article/3862589?slideout=1

Quentin Hayes FS #10 and Trey Franks FS #24 ratings should probably switch seeing as this will be Franks' first year playing FS for Oklahoma where as Hayes has played Safety most of his career at Oklahoma

P.L. Lindley MLB #40 has moved to Defensive End according to the official roster (I'd move Eric Striker OLB #19 to MLB and replace him (P.L.) with someone who just missed the roster)

If I find anything else I'll be sure to post

Finally, thanks for taking time out of your schedules to make these rosters possible for us.

Last edited by frostedtoast; 07-16-2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: forgot to bold

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »