Home

K-Weezy-8 Roster PS3

This is a discussion on K-Weezy-8 Roster PS3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2013, 11:04 AM   #729
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: K-Weezy-8 Roster PS3oiybn. Tuctttttffggfffdfddddddfdffdbccccvxxcvcvccvcvcvcvc cc

I think I speak for others here, but one of the things I have appreciated most about this thread and your roster is that you were willing to take in feedback and suggestions from others and gladly incorporate them without any ego involved. In some ways, I feel this is THE true community roster project with you in charge. Thanks so much for your efforts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her89Man
Update posted!!
Old 10-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #730
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: K-Weezy-8 Roster PS3

Awesome job with these roster's they are the best roster's
Old 10-02-2013, 01:58 PM   #731
MVP

OVR: 2

can you give beau allen ,dt on wis, a bump in ratings? he is prob top ten dt prospect for next year. what do you think? he is an 83 ovr

Last edited by stooge 1010; 10-02-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #732
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

Hey weezy..

Franklin needs a ratings boost. He has shown he is more accurate this year and he punishes defenders when he runs into them.
Also dorialgreen beckham is now our number 2 receiver and he is tearing it up.
Josey is faster than he is given credit for.. He hasn't got the chance to showcase it too much this year but If u watched the Arkansas state game u can see how fast he blows through a hole and hits a super fast speed.

Only things I would change with the zou roster. Defense hasn't shown me enough yet to receive any ratings boosts.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #733
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

Ok I have posted a small update in my locker with some of the suggestions posted!
Old 10-03-2013, 06:54 AM   #734
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

Here is some updated info on Rutgers in case you're interested. For HB, I would bump up Goodwin's ratings and put him behind James on depth chart (see article below).

http://www.scarletknights.com/ck/not...2013/5-smu.pdf

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/in..._practice.html

TE Tyler Kroft is a pass-catching machine and deserves adjusting (won Mackey award for Arkansas game)
CBs Lew Toler and Ian Thomas are starters (Nadir Barnwell and Anthony Cioffi moving up the ladder; Gareef Glashen is out a couple of games)

Janarion Grant is the fastest WR on the team and has already returned one kick and one punt for TDs. Accordingly, he needs speed, etc. adjustments.

LB Quentin Gause is listed as a starter but that's because Merrell is injured but Quentin is playing well so deserves a ratings bump.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by bigdoc85; 10-06-2013 at 12:54 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:14 PM   #735
MVP

hey kweez,excellent job on these,i have one more request za dairius smith could use a bump up (if you think ok) de on Kentucky is #11 in the nation with sacks, 4.5 I believe, what do you think?thank you for the other requests that you have done
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2013, 02:16 AM   #736
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Just want to say thanks for what you are doing. Looks like your moving along nicely on this project, and are getting close. I had started a Dynasty with Pudgee rosters, but with what you are doing I quit that dynasty and will wait for yours with all the work your doing. All you guys who do these rosters every year are amazing people, I do not have that kind of patients. I go crazy just doing rerates for MLBTS and NBA2k for my Association and Franchise, no way I would want to tackle football rosters so I appreciate all that you guys do. IM to OCD to not have legit rosters, I wish I wasnt like that,lol.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »