Home

NCAA 14 OS COMMUNITY ROSTERS (360) - CORRECTIONS THREAD

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 OS COMMUNITY ROSTERS (360) - CORRECTIONS THREAD within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2013, 10:46 PM   #409
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 14 OS COMMUNITY ROSTERS (360) - CORRECTIONS THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Yost
"FINAL" MICHIGAN WOLVERINES CORRECTIONS
(Community Michigan fans, please quote and give your thoughts...)

WR
Csont'e York - OUT
Jeremy Jackson - IN
Joe Reynolds - IN

TE
Khalid Hill - OUT

LT
Logan Tuley-Tillman - OUT

C
Graham Glasgow - IN

CB
Channing Stribling - OUT
Ross Douglas - IN

FS
Delano Hill to SS

SS
Dymonte Thomas to FS (should be starting slot CB/nickelback in the Nickel Formation on Formation Subs...however, Avery should be 3rd CB listed on Depth Chart)

P
Will Hagerup - OUT
Matt Wile - IN

***These all seem agree upon. The only question is should we have Chris Fox (or David Dawson) - OUT...and Joey Burzynski - IN***

Hopefully we can get a someone final copy of the rosters here in the next couple of days then we can work on (in another thread) the ratings. Certain guys like Desmond Morgan are too high, while Ben Braden is WAAY too low.
This all looks good to me man. My personal vote would be to keep both Fox and Dawson in, but again that is just my opinion based off of some quick research. It looks like Fox and Dawson are both 4 star recruits so I think they should both stay on the team. Again tho, just my opinion.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
Old 07-30-2013, 11:14 PM   #410
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Yost
"FINAL" MICHIGAN WOLVERINES CORRECTIONS
(Community Michigan fans, please quote and give your thoughts...)

WR
Csont'e York - OUT
Jeremy Jackson - IN
Joe Reynolds - IN

TE
Khalid Hill - OUT

LT
Logan Tuley-Tillman - OUT

C
Graham Glasgow - IN

CB
Channing Stribling - OUT
Ross Douglas - IN

FS
Delano Hill to SS

SS
Dymonte Thomas to FS (should be starting slot CB/nickelback in the Nickel Formation on Formation Subs...however, Avery should be 3rd CB listed on Depth Chart)

P
Will Hagerup - OUT
Matt Wile - IN

***These all seem agree upon. The only question is should we have Chris Fox (or David Dawson) - OUT...and Joey Burzynski - IN***

Hopefully we can get a someone final copy of the rosters here in the next couple of days then we can work on (in another thread) the ratings. Certain guys like Desmond Morgan are too high, while Ben Braden is WAAY too low.
I hate to bring up another thing but and it may not be answered till first game but should our fullback be joe kerridge? I would imagine shallman redshirts and Houma will play some special teams.

I think LTT should stay for tackle depth I know fox is higher rated but LTT has been in since spring.

The roster I am working on for my own preference has our roster 3 deep in each o line position.

If we take away any receiver it should be between York or jones . Jones being the lowest rated receiver in the class I vote him.

This year has me literally pulling my hair out on who to keep on and who not.

It would be great if EA just extended the rosters.

Last edited by fershizzle42; 07-30-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:30 PM   #411
Rookie

A few changes are still needed for Houston (based on the CK11 roster which I believe is the most up to date):

Official Roster and Projected Depth Chart links:

http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-fo...oster-mtt.html
http://gameplanmagazines.com/2013/06...l-predictions/
http://cfn.scout.com/2/1289361.html

TE:

Chauntez Jackson from RE to TE
Replace Kenneth Bibbins with Lee Hightower (CB)
Replace Deondre Skinner with Casey Martin (WR)
O-Line:

DeAnthony Sims from LT to LG
Emeka Okafor from LG to RG
Kevin Forsch from C to RG
Ralph Oragwu from RG to RT
Austin Lunsford from RG to C
Rowdy Harper from RT to LT

D-Line
Zeke Riser (transferred to Maryland) Replace with Cameron Malveaux place at RE
Trevor Harris from RE to LE
Replace Michael Jolivet with Eric Eiland
Replace Alex Cooper with Jeremiah Farley

LBs:
Derrick Mathews from ROLB to MLB
George Bamfo from ROLB to LOLB
Replace LB (not FB) Xavier Brown with Elandon Roberts and place at MLB
Austin Wilson from LOLB to ROLB
Replace William Moore with Steve Taylor and place at ROLB

DBs:
Trevon Stewart from CB to FS
Jarrett Irving from FS to SS
Colton Valencis from FS to SS
Kent London from SS to FS
Replace Earl Foster with Adrian McDonald and place at CB
Replace CB Greg Ward (not QB) with Steven Aikens and place at FS

Special Teams:
Replace Kyle Bullard with Ty Cummings then from P to K
Riche Leone from K to P

Duplicate #s (After changes above)
WR - Daniel Spencer
LB - Trevon Randle

QB - John O'Korn
DB - Turon Walker

WR - Demarcus Ayers
DB - Zachary McMillian

QB - Bram Kohlhausen
DB - Adrian McDonald

WR - Casey Martin
DB - Lee Hightower

FB - Xavier Brown
DB - Trevon Stewart

Other Number Changes (not named in duplicates):
Tyus Bowser - #81
Xavier Brown - #23
Nomluis Fruge - #36
Chauntez Jackson - #17
Tyler McCloskey - #54
Larry McDuffey - #6
BJ Singleton - #93
Josh Thomas - #77
Ja'Braylin Thomas - #76
Nick Thurman - #91

Most players also need hometown and weight changes as well (i.e. Piland is from Southlake, TX not Aransas Pass, TX).

These are the corrections I see as of now. I am trying to get my hands on one of their 2013 media guides to get a more accurate depth chart.

If there are any other Houston Cougar fans, let me know what you think!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 11:39 PM   #412
Just started!

Im going to run with UCONN this year so heres what I saw

24 Noel Thomas 6-1/181 Wide Receiver FR Norwalk, Conn. (St. Luke's School) lightskin
He is a 3* so he can rated somewhere between Dhameer Bradley 74 rtg and Brian Lemelle 70 rtg
There is 68 people on the roster so he can be added on. If not he can be replaced with
7 John Green 5-10/177 Wide Receiver RS FR Miami, Fla. (Felix Varela)

Jordan Fuchs TE Middle Village, NY 6'6" 220 is not coming to UCONN until next year. he can be replaced with
83 Quinn Thompson 6-4/222 Tight End FR Edinboro, Pa. (General McLane)

16 Byron Jones 6-1/190 Cornerback RS JR New Britain, Conn. (St. Paul (Bristol)) needs to be moved to Cornerback

17 Bobby Puyol 5-10/170 Kicker SO North Palm Beach, Fla. (Dwyer) If he cant be added he can be replaced with
12 Thomas Lucas 6-1/188 Cornerback FR Silver Springs, Md. (Paint Branch) He's probly gonna redshirt

Thanks guys
Old 07-30-2013, 11:49 PM   #413
Rookie

gopherfan7815's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopherfan7815
MINNESOTA GOPHERS EDITS

QUARTERBACK:

Add QB#4 Donovahn Jones-Freshman, 6'3 190 lbs, dark skin, from Stockbridge, Georgia. Has potential to play wide receiver in the future, is a good runner. You can get rid of WR #17 Logan Hutton (unlikely to play much if at all) to make room for him.

QB #5 Chris Streveler- also has the potential to be moved to receiver in the future, but I'm not sure if I should recommend rating changes. He is going to play both positions at camp but should be listed as QB first. A slight bump in receiver skills and speed would be appreciated. Also, has moved up to 209 lbs from 190.

WIDE RECEIVER

WR K.J. Maye needs his number changed from #4 to #1. MLB Brendan Beal currently has #1 but he is no longer on the roster due to recurring injuries.

As mentioned above, replace WR#17 Logan Hutton with QB#4 Donovahn Jones

OFFENSIVE LINE

Would recommend replacing LG#71 Kyle McAvoy with LT#78 Ben Lauer (Freshman (RS), 6'6 302, light skin, from Plymouth, MN). Being talked about as the 3rd string LT behind LT#74 Marek Lenkiewicz.

#52 Zac Epping- should be starting LG

#75 Ernie Heifort- should be second string Center
DEFENSIVE END

LE Owen Salzwedel- number should be #49 (currently is #37)

Add LE#91 Alex Keith- Sophomore, 6'3 237 lbs, dark skin, from Columbia, MO. More of a finesse pass rusher, not very great against the run. Will likely be the second string LE behind #55 Thieren Cockran. You can use FB#41 Tyler Hartmann to create him with.

LOLB

LOLB Ray Dixon- number should be #59 (currently is #43)

MLB

Add MLB #50 Jack Lynn- Freshman (RS), 6'3 234, medium skin with dreadlocks if possible, from Lake Zurich, Illinois. Had been splitting 1st team reps with MLB #5 Damien Wilson but will likely be the 2nd string MLB. Use MLB#1 Brendan Beal to create him with since Beal is no longer on roster due to injury.

ROLB

ROLB James Manuel
- needs his number changed to #9 (currently is #8). This will need to be a duplicate number as QB#9 Philip Nelson already has it.

ROLB De'Niro Laster- needs his number changed to #38 (currently is #54).

CORNERBACKS

Starting corners should be #13 Derrick Wells and #31 Eric Murray

CB Jalen Myrick
- number should be #28 (currently is #20). This needs to be a duplicate since kicker Ryan Santoso also has #28.

CB#29 Briean Boddy-Calhoun - not a big deal but recently he legally changed his last name to Boddy-Calhoun (formerly just "Boddy")

SAFETIES

I would move #2 Cedric Thompson to FS as he and SS#21 Brock Vereen are our starting safeties this season. I would also move #7 Damarius Travis to SS for depth purposes (he will probably be a second string safety).

Add FS#11 Antonio Johnson- Sophomore, 6'0 207 lbs, from Cleveland, OH. Started during our bowl game vs Texas Tech. Likely second string FS behind FS#2 Cedric Thompson. I would give him dark skin but one of the lighter choices within the dark skin option (one of the lower numbers). He will also need a duplicate number since WR#11 Eric Carter has the same number.

PUNTERS

P Christian Eldred
should be #94 (currently is #38). This will need to be a duplicate as DT#94 Harold Legania also has this number.

THANKS so much for all the hard work you all do, I look forward to this every year. If this is too much, dont worry about making all the changes, my primary hopes are that the duplicate number requests can be completed. Worst case scenario I can change the other stuff. Thanks!

One more clarification, when adding safety #11 Antonio Johnson, you can just use a create a player. I believe we still have one more available. Thanks!
Old 07-30-2013, 11:50 PM   #414
Just started!

[quote=Frostee12;2045303740]Im going to run with UCONN this year so heres what I saw

24 Noel Thomas 6-1/181 Wide Receiver FR Norwalk, Conn. (St. Luke's School) lightskin
He is a 3* so he can rated somewhere between Dhameer Bradley 74 rtg and Brian Lemelle 70 rtg
There is 68 people on the roster so he can be added on. If not he can be replaced with
7 John Green 5-10/177 Wide Receiver RS FR Miami, Fla. (Felix Varela)

Jordan Fuchs TE Middle Village, NY 6'6" 220 is not coming to UCONN until next year. he can be replaced with
83 Quinn Thompson 6-4/222 Tight End FR Edinboro, Pa. (General McLane)

16 Byron Jones 6-1/190 Cornerback RS JR New Britain, Conn. (St. Paul (Bristol)) needs to be moved to Cornerback

17 Bobby Puyol 5-10/170 Kicker SO North Palm Beach, Fla. (Dwyer) If he cant be added he can be replaced with
12 Thomas Lucas 6-1/188 Cornerback FR Silver Springs, Md. (Paint Branch) He's probly gonna redshirt

Thanks guys[Bobby puyol is white. middle shade i would say...............quinn Thompson is white as well.]
Old 07-31-2013, 12:29 AM   #415
Just started!

Nobody has really answered but why are these rosters not able to be used in online play? Are there player rating edits that's not allowing it to work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2013, 12:44 AM   #416
Rookie

I'm just reposting the Kansas State edits to make sure they are seen:

Replace

QB Joe Huebner -- Former walk-on, no chance of actually playing
LE Logan Haug -- Hasn't seen any meaningful time in any real way
MLB Tate Snyder -- Don't let the name fool you, he's a special teamer at most
ROLB Trent Tanking -- former preferred walk-on, will see limited action on special teams at most
FS Cameron Morgan -- may potentially play down the line, but VERY remote chance to crack the 3deep at any defensive back position this year.

Add

#53 MLB Blake Slaughter 5'10 227 lbs. RS Senior from Texas (Dark) -- Redshirted last year specifically to play more this year. Has even started in the past. He's a likely starter entering camp this year. A MUST Add.

#92 DT Matt Seiwert 6'3 289 lbs. Freshman, from Kansas (Light) -- Former Greyshirt who received rave reviews this spring. Threat to crack rotation on defensive line with potential for future.

#99 DT Valentino Coleman 6'2 285 lbs. Junior, from Washington (Medium) -- Incoming JUCO transfer. Could see game action, enabling younger lineman to redshirt.

#7 WR Judah Jones 5'11 180 lbs. Freshman, from Louisiana (Dark) -- Incoming receiver who had offers from Arkansas, Houston, and Indiana as well.)

#5 FS Jonathan Coleman 6'1 205 lbs. Sophomore, from Louisiana (Dark) --
This one is presently best guess. He played extensively during the spring game and appeared to have a hold on the back-up free safety spot heading into camp. **Quite possibly could change come opening night, but far more likely than Morgan**

http://www.kstatesports.com/s...ootbl-mtt.html

Descriptions of the players is from the official K-State site. The opinions written by me is from information received as member of the media.

Before I go any further, I want to say great job you guys, the rosters again look quite impressive. It is a massive undertaking, and those who use them greatly appreciate it.

And some final tidbits for the obsessed:

SS Travis Green should be (medium) and #13
CB Morgan Burns should be (medium)
CB Nate Jackson should be #24
QB Jake Waters should be 6'1 210 lbs.
RB Demarcus Robinson should be 5'7 209 lbs.
RB Robert Rose should be 5'4 -- not sure if 5'5 is the smallest it goes --
WR Deante Burton should be #6
WR Vernon Vaughn 198 lbs.
TE Zach Trujillo is 6'5.

As far as player ratings go, I don't necessarily agree some, but they're totally sufficient. However, for the players I suggested to add, none need/should be higher than those replacing them. MLB Slaughter should probably be at least what Tate Snyder is presently.

Thanks again guys for all the hard work. Those that have edited their own rosters in the past truly understand the gravity of what your taking on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »