Home

TarHeelPhenom's Edited Roster

This is a discussion on TarHeelPhenom's Edited Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2013, 04:49 PM   #57
Rookie

CHIEFxxROCKEM's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: TarHeelPhenom's Edited Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Just uploaded lastest update. For UNC fans, I have the roster accurate. I've move the Bandits to LE and the Rams to SS. Everybody has their correct numbers and are in their correct positions.
Can we get something more up to date please?
Old 09-28-2013, 08:44 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey TarHeelPhenom,

I never thought I'd say this but I am REALLY liking the roster. It really is a different game. I'm enjoying the game again. Thank you.

Having said that, I have a few questions/observations for you......

1) I am playing an offline dynasty with your roster and I am worried about the end of the year and the incoming recruiting class. To be blunt, I literally do not know what to do to "update" the incoming class????? Maybe you could post a how to for us type of folks? Preferably in video format with comentary? I realize this is a lot to ask, however, please consider the fact that this years edition is it......it's over. And YOUR rosters have made an otherwise stale game FUN again. So....please???

2) If you don't answer anything else I say, please answer question #1

3) Observations if you care to keep tweaking: I've noticed botched extra points from the CPU which is AWESOME....BUT....in the games I played last night, it almost seemed as if an invisible "switch" had been flipped and EVERY extra point was botched by the CPU. Probably 4 in row or so. Then it went away as suddenly as it appeared. While botched extra points are sweet, 4 in a row is not realistic. I understand this might be one of those "what am I supposed to do" type situations. Please remember, these are just observations, not criticisms, just observations.

4) Kick returns for me (playing as South Carolina) is literally too easy. I have found I can return roughly 50% of my Kick returns for TD's. It's fun, but a tad too easy and I am a very "average" player. Although I have been playing this title for many years, I'm still just average. I suppose I could sim the kick returns.....

5) Also, could you please answer me about threshold? I use your 35 as suggested but I got tracked down by a lineman with a 74 spd rating against my WR who had 84 or 86 spd. Granted, it was on a Kick Return, but I checked the replay in and in real life there is no way that lineman makes that tackle. Just another observation.

Again, I really appreciate you doing these rosters and wonder what your thoughts are concerning what I said. Thank you.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #59
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Yo Chief...definitely going to be an update...especially after today's tail whooping we got at the hands of ECU. As for the itched XP's I haven't seen it much at all...not sure what's triggering it. Also as far as kickoff returns ill see what I can do. As it stands now I have all LB's and DB's with 127 Run Block specifically for the return game b/c in years past they wouldn't block at all and punt returns were non-existent. Ill tone it down and it should help. Glad you enjoying it though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »