Home

Old 10-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Roster Updates

Hey everybody,

I like keeping my roster up to date and it would be nice to have a thread where people could let us know what's been going on with their favorite teams. I'm a Michigan State fan who keeps pretty good tabs on Michigan as well, so here are the updates for those teams:

Michigan State
-Connor Cook is starting at Quarterback.
-Jeremy Langford is starting at Running Back.
-Delton Williams is the backup RB and Nick Hill is third.
-Riley Bullough is listed at LB in the game, but started the season at Running Back and is now the backup Fullback.
-Trevon Pendleton is the starting FB. I don't think he's on the default roster.
-It's been a rotation at WR this year, but MacGarrett Kings has emerged as the #1 option. Bennie Fowler should be #2, with Tony Lippett and Keith Mumphrey as #3 and #4. Aaron Burbridge hasn't been playing very much recently. DeAnthony Arnett hasn't seen the field this year and is probably going to redshirt.
-RJ Shelton isn't in the game, but he's been playing as a backup receiver (mostly getting carries on jet sweeps and reverses).
-Offensive Line: Jack Conklin at LT, Fou Fonoti at RT, Dan France at RG, Blake Treadwell at LG, and Jack Allen at C.
-Paul Lang is emerging as the starting TE. Backup Tackle Michael Dennis and Defensive End Jamal Lyles have been playing as well.
-Micajah Reynolds has been starting at Defensive Tackle. James Kittridge and Lawrence Thomas haven't seen the field.
-Former Safety Jarius Jones was playing ROLB in Nickel packages until he got hurt.
-Trae Waynes is starting opposite Darqueze Dennard at Cornerback. RJ Williamson, who is a Strong Safety, is functionally the Nickel Cornerback and plays when MSU goes five DBs.
-Michael Geiger is kicking.

Michigan:
-Russell Bellomy tore his ACL, so he shouldn't be on the depth chart at QB. Shane Morris backs up Devin Gardner. Also, Gardner is now wearing #98 in honor of Tom Harmon.
-Fitz Toussaint starts at RB and receives almost all the carries. Derrick Green is the backup. Hard to say what the depth chart looks like beyond that because no one else plays.
-Receivers are Jeremy Gallon (wearing #21), Jehuu Chesson, and Drew Dileo. Dennis Norfleet has moved from RB and plays a bit at slot receiver.
-Devin Funchess is now wearing #87.
-Offensive line keeps shifting because of poor performance. Today is was Joey Burzynski at Left Guard, Graham Glasgow at Center, and Erik Magnuson at Right Guard.
-Keith Heitzman starts at LE.
-Brennan Beyer moved from DE to LOLB because of Jake Ryan's torn ACL. Ryan has just returned to the line-up, so Beyer backs him up.
-Courtney Avery (wearing #11) starts at Free Safety.

Who wants to let me know what's been going on with their favorite team, or any other team they happen to know well? I can also give rating edit suggestions if anyone is interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »