Home

Special END OF SEASON PS3 Roster by BUCZNEVERLOSE

This is a discussion on Special END OF SEASON PS3 Roster by BUCZNEVERLOSE within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2014, 07:30 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Special END OF SEASON PS3 Roster by BUCZNEVERLOSE

these rosters are great. the only problem is the stupid glitch with HB arm sizes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2014, 09:49 AM   #26
Rookie

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Im glad you are enjoying them. Ever since finishing this project ive been re connecting with friends i ignored for 2 months while i did a roster project lol but im back and finally starting a dynasty.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:28 PM   #27
Rookie

BlackhawksSox's Arena

OVR: 1

I was going to do the coaching edits for this roster if anyone is interested or has any.imput.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2014, 08:48 PM   #28
Rookie

cdieldenjcho's Arena

lol idk if its cause youre a ohio st. fan or what but you have msu a little underrated lol
Old 01-13-2014, 08:28 AM   #29
Rookie

Thank you so much for your efforts!!
Jack
Old 01-14-2014, 01:23 PM   #30
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buczneverlose
First off I would like to thank KWeezy8 for laying the ground work for this roster set, without his hard work at the beginning of the year, I probably wouldnt have attempted to do this roster project.

For the past 4 weeks I have been stuck in a room editing away to provide you all with the most in depth, correct roster set known to date.

I used depth charts, stats and rosters to ensure a very accurate roster.

Basically every player that had an impact on the team for this year should be on the roster set and uniquely rated to fit that team and their positions on the depth chart.

I have a special system I use to properly place every single player in its right position on the roster/depth chart with a rating that will coincide with the team they play for.

Every single players rating has had a lot of thought and reason to it so if youre going to blast me for someones wrong rating, please dont post because you will be ignored. If you dont like something, then fix it yourself.

I have drastically changed the overall speed of every player. Most CB/WR skill position players are faster than linemen and linebackers/fullbacks so you can actually see a difference in the speed between DeAnthony Thomas and a third string LB on a crappy team. All Agility and Acc ratings are the exact same as the SPEED rating for every player. The only players I did not do this with are Offensive Lineman Kickers and Punters.

I removed Andrew Hendrix from Notre Dame and replaced him with a Sophomore (RS) version of Everett Golson. This way he will be a Junior for the 2014 season, and starter for the Notre Dame Irish.

I also removed the redshirt from Marcus Mariotta to make sure he stays an extra year.

I DID NOT change the class of underclassmen declaring for the NFL Draft. If you want to, you can do that yourself

Coaches were not updated. I figured these are 2013 rosters, so I did not mess with them if they started the year as head coach. Only thing I did was change defensive schemes if a 4-3 team was really a 4-2-5.

I did not discriminate when it came to small schools. I spent over 2 hours on each small school to ensure they got some love too. The MAC may be my best work of all the small conferences.

I have tested these numerous times and I am rather pleased with the championship games and actually seeing Auburn in the national championship a couple times against FSU which is great.

Overall ratings may be a little off due to NFL draft prospects on teams. Even tho I gave them an 84 base defensive rating, one or two NFL talented players rated 88 or above could make that defense rating into the upper 80s or lower 90s.

Also every team has a rating for offense and defense. For instance Florida has a 84 rated offense with a 88 rated defense, while teams like Duke have a 88 rated offense with a 82 rated defense. I will post the ratings chart somehow. It is a excel file but I want to post it on here properly so you can read it.

I think I covered mostly everything, I just hope you all enjoy these as much as I do.

PSN: BUCZNEVERLOSE

DISCLAIMER: If you are coming on here to tell me about one of your favorite players are not rated right or tell me this system doesnt work, you will be ignored completely. Please respect the 240 hours I put in on this set over the past month and realize every player is made to fit its team and personal likeness. If you dont like something, then fix it yourself. Im sure you can spend a few minutes changing something instead of complaining about it on a message board. Thanks.
I'm a complete noob and this is probably a dumb question, but I'm not quite understanding exactly how to download this? I created this account ask this question. Your rosters look great and I'm very anxious to try them out.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!!
Old 01-14-2014, 05:51 PM   #31
Pro

What's the HB glitch w/ huge arms? Like LaRon Landry arms??? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2014, 12:49 PM   #32
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdieldenjcho
lol idk if its cause youre a ohio st. fan or what but you have msu a little underrated lol
Not at home, so not in front of system.. but MSU is one of those teams where individual talents don't translate as well as other teams. They are a collectively strong team when they are playing as per their style, but it may not reflect on individual player ratings.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »