Home

Ncaa football 14 draft class export rosters

This is a discussion on Ncaa football 14 draft class export rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2014, 03:06 PM   #1
It Appears I Blue Myself

CBoller1331's Arena

OVR: 0
Ncaa football 14 draft class export rosters

I made a roster for draft class export use. I changed some ratings and classes for some players in order to get a realistic draft in madden 25. From my testing they are a good start but could use a little work. I'll share thm later today. Let me know if ur interested

PSN: KIPPERDOGcb
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2014, 05:21 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Ncaa football 14 draft class export rosters

I'm starting a CF like tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully I can use this class when its posted.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:38 PM   #3
It Appears I Blue Myself

CBoller1331's Arena

Just uploaded it. Sorry it took so long. Check it out and give me some feed back

Thanks Peyton. #18
Old 01-15-2014, 07:30 PM   #4
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13

Do you use any tricks to get guys to declare early? I'm having a hard time getting Manziel, Watkins and Bortles to declare on a regular basis. Manziel especially!
Old 01-15-2014, 07:37 PM   #5
It Appears I Blue Myself

CBoller1331's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatchild
Do you use any tricks to get guys to declare early? I'm having a hard time getting Manziel, Watkins and Bortles to declare on a regular basis. Manziel especially!
I change those guys to seniors. At first I was worried that all the players would be like 25 years old, But when I exported it there were still some prospects who were 21 or 22 , so I think age is just kinda random.

Thanks Peyton. #18
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2014, 07:38 PM   #6
It Appears I Blue Myself

CBoller1331's Arena

Today was the final day for juniors to declare so ill update the roster and upload it again when I've got all underclassmen who declared changed to seniors

Thanks Peyton. #18
Old 01-15-2014, 07:54 PM   #7
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoller1331
Today was the final day for juniors to declare so ill update the roster and upload it again when I've got all underclassmen who declared changed to seniors
I thought about changing all the underclassmen to seniors. Here's my issue though: I've become so attached to my NCAA Football dynasty, especially with recruiting. However, I've also been playing a Madden dynasty since September. I was trying to figure out a way to keep playing both games/seasons cocurrently without having to put in too much editing time. One option was to keep my original NCAA draft class that I downloaded early in the season. If I did this, I would simply go back in NCAA Football and edit the names of the early entrants who didn't declare (so I wouldn't export two of the same player in consecutive seasons). However, I thought this would be too much work because there would be probably 40-50 players I would need to edit. I finally decided to keep simming the Coaching Carousel/Players Leaving offseason task until I came up with a realistic draft class. That's where I'm at right now. I will ultimatley start a new Madden dynasty, upload my draft class and then sim to the playoffs, making sure my two Super Bowl teams (Bengals and Seahawks) get there in the new dynasty. I'll then manipulate the playoffs to get the exact same Super Bowl matchup and then continue on from there....obviously my Madden dynasty stats/results would be different but that doesn't bother me as much.

I'm probably in the minority on how I play both games, I just invest so much time in my NCAA Football dynasty as opposed to Madden where I just play games.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:01 PM   #8
It Appears I Blue Myself

CBoller1331's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatchild
I finally decided to keep simming the Coaching Carousel/Players Leaving offseason task until I came up with a realistic draft class. That's where I'm at right now. I will ultimatley start a new Madden dynasty, upload my draft class and then sim to the playoffs, making sure my two Super Bowl teams (Bengals and Seahawks) get there in the new dynasty. I'll then manipulate the playoffs to get the exact same Super Bowl matchup and then continue on from there....obviously my Madden dynasty stats/results would be different but that doesn't bother me as much.

I'm probably in the minority on how I play both games, I just invest so much time in my NCAA Football dynasty as opposed to Madden where I just play games.
That's what I had been doing (simming and retrying) but then I decided to change them to seniors, sim an entire season of dynasty and repeat for 4 years. Then in my fifth year I will use a class from a dynasty I actually play in so I can "continue their story"

Thanks Peyton. #18

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »