Home

2014 Dynasty file

This is a discussion on 2014 Dynasty file within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2014, 10:17 PM   #1
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7
2014 Dynasty file

You'll need to update your account ID to the dynasty file, before you can use it. This is done through bruteforce. I posted a similar thread in the general NCAA 14 section. Any questions can be referenced to that.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (3.90 MB, 31 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 04:46 PM   #2
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: 2014 Dynasty file

Thank you for posting this bud! It's greatly appreciated for your work! Who's roster did you use as base for this dynasty file? BTW, I posted another follow up question for ya in the Generic Editor thread. Please check that out when you get time.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 08-06-2014 at 04:49 PM.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:59 PM   #3
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

I used RandalB21's (the thread that seems like it may never finish). Mind you, it's from about 2 months ago or so. Once they finish, I may import their roster into mine. I don't know if that roster will ever finish though..
Old 08-07-2014, 03:22 AM   #4
Rookie

switch8's Arena

OVR: 0

I finaly got the file to copy to the ps3 but when i load the dynasty the game freezes
Old 08-07-2014, 05:16 AM   #5
Rookie

switch8's Arena

ok finally got the file to load but when i switch to use bama there is no defensive cordinator its empty found that odd

but my question how do u go about update the roster i have the latest roster file and would like to upload it to this dynasty so i have real rost and right schedule

Last edited by switch8; 08-07-2014 at 05:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 06:53 PM   #6
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
I used RandalB21's (the thread that seems like it may never finish). Mind you, it's from about 2 months ago or so. Once they finish, I may import their roster into mine. I don't know if that roster will ever finish though..
It's nearly impossible to get what's called a finished roster. There's so many changes & additions to all teams rosters. I have decided to wait til they get all teams editing finished before starting a dynasty. I keep up with the bold text from the 1st post in that thread to keep track of which teams are considered finished. I will then import the 2014 schedule you provided to use with my dynasty file. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-07-2014, 08:18 PM   #7
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
It will finish. Looking like our target is week 2/3 of the season depending on what people have time to do. People tend to get cranky/upset when they don't have rosters immediately (I know that's not what you are getting at.. I think).

I mean, the Buffeye rosters come out well into the middle of the season and people don't mind...So don't start complaining about it.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:00 PM   #8
Rookie

switch8's Arena

how do u import the updated schedule into a dynasty im new to all this editing stuff ive got the file roster im happy with just need to be able to have the right schedule and start one as the coach i want without having to create one that takes one stop to switch teams and the file i have where the dynasty is utah the defensive cordinator for bama is missing for some reason its weird never seen a missing coach so any help would be appreiated i wanna start a dynasty as bama as coach saban with the full roster file i have just not sure how to do the schedule import thing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »