Home

NCAA 14/15 Roasters for NCAA 13 (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA 14/15 Roasters for NCAA 13 (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2014, 08:41 PM   #33
Rookie

komikozi bob's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Loading screen test results

Quote:
Originally Posted by scseh23
Well good sign here. I can finally practice with the roster for UCLA! About to check the games too now.

Well looks like it's working perfectly fine for UCLA!

Thanks for all the hard work!

If ANY issues come up, I won't hesitate to post here!
Looks like the file is working now. I will convert the final roster once they have it finished.

Last edited by komikozi bob; 09-11-2014 at 09:38 PM.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:57 AM   #34
Just started!

OVR: 0
Amazing!

So far no issues. Able to play any game.

I appreciate everything you've done!
Old 09-13-2014, 05:16 PM   #35
Just started!

Sliders for these rosters

Hi guys, I know this is not the sliders page. But I'm having a dilemma into which slider set I should use for my heisman settings. With an emphasis on threshold and coverage. As of recent I tested out Charter04 sliders which are actually pretty good
**http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sliders.html** However I'm still seeing wayyyyy to much separation on deep balls against good DB's which brings me to question the "0" threshold number. Would definitely like to see the slider sets what you guys are using for ncaa 13.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 06:10 PM   #36
Rookie

komikozi bob's Arena

Re: Sliders for these rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrcc
Hi guys, I know this is not the sliders page. But I'm having a dilemma into which slider set I should use for my heisman settings. With an emphasis on threshold and coverage. As of recent I tested out Charter04 sliders which are actually pretty good
**http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sliders.html** However I'm still seeing wayyyyy to much separation on deep balls against good DB's which brings me to question the "0" threshold number. Would definitely like to see the slider sets what you guys are using for ncaa 13.
I us these http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html But have not played a much yet to fine tune them myself. Waiting on the final roster to be posted then I will start my dynasty.
Old 09-15-2014, 03:00 PM   #37
Rookie

Buckeye2011's Arena

Re: NCAA 14/15 Roasters for NCAA 13 (PS3)

In week 4 of my dynasty with these rosters and a weird little quirk im noticing is the heisman list is funky, USC linebacker with 3 tackles is leading, followed by wisconsin running back with literally no stats and an LSU free safety with 1 tackle

After those three the list makes sense, wondering if it will stay that way
Old 09-15-2014, 03:48 PM   #38
Rookie

komikozi bob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye2011
In week 4 of my dynasty with these rosters and a weird little quirk im noticing is the heisman list is funky, USC linebacker with 3 tackles is leading, followed by wisconsin running back with literally no stats and an LSU free safety with 1 tackle

What do the depth charts look like on other teams? Wondering if they are messed up?
Old 09-16-2014, 03:21 PM   #39
Rookie

Buckeye2011's Arena

The depth charts appear fine, every week one of the ridiculus people on the watch get replaced by a logical one, so im thinking after one more week it will all be right
Old 09-18-2014, 02:07 AM   #40
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye2011

That is because when the game came out guys on those teams were heisman candidates on default. Now that they are no longer in the game and its am updated roster, a new random player will have an edge for the heisman over others.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »