Home

Old 12-31-2014, 05:38 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
2015-2016 Roster

I have been on OP for quite sometime and using a lot of other guys roster and I decided to make my own. This project will be conducted by myself so do not hold your breath on these as far as waiting time. I have a lot of ideas that are my own but some are from other guys who I have seen produce great rosters. This roster will be as personal as possible from the equipment to the coaches individual sliders, all based from two things: the past season and projections into the next season. This will not be a roster full of 90's all around or top end speed guys throughout. I have a pretty good eye for college football, and I believe I can make a pretty good roster. I saw someone post a thread about keeping true to the default roster rating set up and I couldn't agree more. That is my plan. I plan on having the roster fully out by August and a demo out by the end of spring ball. I will post some updates on the roster. These rosters will be dynasty friendly as well.

Thanks and I hope you guys enjoy the end product. Btw, I am using Buffeye Rosters as my base.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2014, 06:42 PM   #2
Pro

Re: 2015-2016 Roster: Update

Just went through using the Dynasty editor and deleted all the seniors and guys that have declared for the draft. For now, I plan on re editing all returning player then go onto creating recruits and putting them on their respective teams for now. If anything changes, the roster will reflect that.
Old 01-02-2015, 12:03 AM   #3
Pro

Re: 2015-2016 Roster: QB Update

Just went through and did some early QB edits to get a good feel for the roster. The only people i have deleted off the roster so far are those who are seniors or definitively declared publicly for the draft as an underclassmen... For right now my top 10 QB's in no order based off last years stats and NFL draft projections:

Marcus Mariota (Ore)
Cody Kessler (USC)
Jameis Winston (FSU)
Dak Prescott (MSU)
Christian Hackenberg (Penn St)
Connor Cook (Mich St)
Jared Goff (Cal)
Braxton Miller (OsU)
JT Barrett (OsU)
Trevone Boykin (TCU)
Old 01-11-2015, 09:40 PM   #4
Just started!

Re: 2015-2016 Roster

Hello. I do not know if anyone will respond to this and I know this might not quite fit the thread 100 percent, but I just have a question. My son received Madden 2015 for Christmas. It has been a long time since I played Madden, so I was distraught when I discovered that there was no NCAA 2015 to go along with it as there had been when I was younger. Can I get a different NCAA game for him to play that will allow him to upload rosters to the pro draft? In other words, can I get NCAA 2014 or even earlier, and use that game to upload the draft class like I used to? Thanks if you can answer. Take care.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:13 PM   #5
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by manowar504
Hello. I do not know if anyone will respond to this and I know this might not quite fit the thread 100 percent, but I just have a question. My son received Madden 2015 for Christmas. It has been a long time since I played Madden, so I was distraught when I discovered that there was no NCAA 2015 to go along with it as there had been when I was younger. Can I get a different NCAA game for him to play that will allow him to upload rosters to the pro draft? In other words, can I get NCAA 2014 or even earlier, and use that game to upload the draft class like I used to? Thanks if you can answer. Take care.
sadly with EA being sued for player likenesses there is no new game and with no new game EA wont allow us to upload draft classes to Madden 2015. one way around it is if you have a xbox360 or a play station 3 and if you have Madden 25 (last years version of the game) you could download updated rosters so it would be like Madden 15 and then you could upload rosters to be in the draft from NCAA 14. if you do this then you can go to youtube to look up how to upload the rosters if you do not know how to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2015, 12:53 AM   #6
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRosterMaster
sadly with EA being sued for player likenesses there is no new game and with no new game EA wont allow us to upload draft classes to Madden 2015. one way around it is if you have a xbox360 or a play station 3 and if you have Madden 25 (last years version of the game) you could download updated rosters so it would be like Madden 15 and then you could upload rosters to be in the draft from NCAA 14. if you do this then you can go to youtube to look up how to upload the rosters if you do not know how to.
Thank you. I have thought about purchasing Madden 25 in the past anyway for myself, so maybe I will just get that and NCAA 14. I appreciate you letting me know. Have a great day.
Old 02-02-2015, 05:36 PM   #7
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

BRASKA,

Are your rosters going to be for X360 or PS3?
Old 02-03-2015, 10:25 AM   #8
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBassMan10
BRASKA,

Are your rosters going to be for X360 or PS3?
Curious on this as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »