Home

NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-24-2015, 06:53 PM   #513
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

My extremely tech savvy brother helped me out and we reached a conclusion.

- Neither file we tested (Zay's last file and Muck's last file) worked on the DB Editor.

- We tried the dynasty editor on both. Zay's wouldn't open (not a MC02 file error), but Muck's did. Muck's was corrupted when we brought it back in, but Zay's wouldn't open in the editor at all.

This leads me to believe that the most recent file itself MAY be corrupted. Not confirming that, but the evidence might be there.

If BossHawg could load the latest file into his editor and make one edit and test, that'd be great.

Thanks muck.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 05-24-2015, 07:16 PM   #514
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
My extremely tech savvy brother helped me out and we reached a conclusion.

- Neither file we tested (Zay's last file and Muck's last file) worked on the DB Editor.

- We tried the dynasty editor on both. Zay's wouldn't open (not a MC02 file error), but Muck's did. Muck's was corrupted when we brought it back in, but Zay's wouldn't open in the editor at all.

This leads me to believe that the most recent file itself MAY be corrupted. Not confirming that, but the evidence might be there.

If BossHawg could load the latest file into his editor and make one edit and test, that'd be great.

Thanks muck.
he just said he will be home in 10 mins so we will figure this out ASAP. So does he get the file from your locker or Zay?
Old 05-24-2015, 07:32 PM   #515
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckcity
he just said he will be home in 10 mins so we will figure this out ASAP. So does he get the file from your locker or Zay?
Awesome. File corrupted while the game was loading, so Zay still.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2015, 07:43 PM   #516
Banned

TheDukester93's Arena

sportsguru11 what was the last edit you made to Western Michigan what would have been your check?
Old 05-24-2015, 07:54 PM   #517
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDukester93
sportsguru11 what was the last edit you made to Western Michigan what would have been your check?
he said his work didn't go through that is why he said get the file from Zay locker
Old 05-24-2015, 07:58 PM   #518
Banned

TheDukester93's Arena

Loaded Zay's file into editor and everything worked like it's suppose to.

File - BossHawgzGoinHam
Check - UCF has a HB named X X

TheSportsGuru11 Can you upload your file onto here so i can see if i can get it to work that way we can try to save what you have done?

Dynasty Editor.zip

Last edited by TheDukester93; 05-24-2015 at 08:20 PM.
Old 05-24-2015, 08:20 PM   #519
Banned

TheDukester93's Arena

Here is a walk through of what we do step by step

1. Open Bruteforce Save Data and decrypt the roster file that you downloaded from the ps3.

2. Then close out of Bruteforce Save Data go to the roster file you downloaded from the ps3. Look for the USR-DATA file then right click and rename the file so it looks like this USR-DATA.MC02 after you rename the file just close out of the roster folder.

3. Open up the Dynasty Editor click file at the top left then click open and find your roster folder. When you click on the folder you should see the file you renamed from USR-DATA to USR-DATA.MC02 double click on USR-DATA.MC02 then wait for the file to load and begin your edits. I would recommend that you save often in case your computer crashes or whatever else could go wrong.

4. Once you are done with all your edits save the file once again in Dynasty Editor then just close the program. Go back to your roster folder and right click on the USR-DATA.MC02 file and rename it back to USR-DATA when you do this a prompt should pop up saying " If you change a file name extension, the file may become unusable. Are you sure you want to change it. " Click YES. After that load the file back into Bruteforce Save Data then encrypt the file then close out of the program. Then you are done load your file back into your roster folder on your flash drive.

Last edited by TheDukester93; 05-24-2015 at 08:37 PM.
Old 05-24-2015, 08:29 PM   #520
MVP

Sportsguru so what you want to do, try and see if he can keep your work or do we just move on, i know Zay is trying to get the file and work on it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »