Home

NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-20-2015, 01:16 PM   #321
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinphilly
What's a ETA for Wisconsin? If not til a while, I'll wait patiently. lol
Well post a depth chart with FR and projected ratings for the older guys and we can get them done
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2015, 01:41 PM   #322
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckcity
Yeah i just played Bama lastnight just to check it out and they were acting like Baylor lol
Hmm, I played two Baylor vs. Alabama games yesterday and had different results. Baylor ran a ton of no huddle while Alabama didn't run no huddle until the game was almost over with me in the lead. I also didn't see any issues with teams not running the ball. I'll admit, two games isn't a great sample size though. I'll do some more testing today and see if the results change. If you could answer a few questions, it would really help my testing out:
  • You were playing against Alabama right? (the settings won't affect user-controlled teams)
  • You have the most up-to-date file right?
  • What difficulty were you playing at?
  • Were you using customized settings/sliders and if so, what were they?
  • Was Alabama acting like Baylor the whole game or just near the end/half?
  • Were you in the lead or behind when you noticed this?
  • Did you think the teams run/pass percentage in-game seemed unusual?

If my testing concludes setting the aggressiveness messes everything up, I'll set it to 50|50 like jackster802 suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinphilly
What's a ETA for Wisconsin? If not til a while, I'll wait patiently. lol
I was planning on working on them after Northwestern after I finish coach edits. If you post a 69 man depth chart like muckcity suggested, one of the other editors might be able to get them done sooner.

I am also taking the file for a bit.

Last edited by vikesfan059; 05-20-2015 at 02:41 PM.
Old 05-20-2015, 05:03 PM   #323
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Hey guys, just wanted to come here and give a bit more input on the Coach Offensive and Defensive Playcall Aggression.

The suggestion is to go 65/35 for Offense and 35/65 for Defense.

In the OS Community Sliders, we had used 50/50 for the longest time and roster creators started to globally adjust the playcall aggression for this. While this did bring a different level of playcalling, it also became one of the sources as to why the CPU would almost give up in the 2nd half, especially 4th quarter play.

The higher aggression for offense allows the CPU to maintain the thirst to compete, and the lower aggression on defense allows them not to be overly aggressive allowing easy routes, money plays, etc to be automatic.

Joshc and Cheda will most likely come in here and support these thoughts with additional information, but we were asked to come in here from the OS Slider thread to provide our thoughts. Hope this helps, and I know a lot of guys are looking forward to these rosters - great work!
Old 05-20-2015, 05:06 PM   #324
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Hey guys, just wanted to come here and give a bit more input on the Coach Offensive and Defensive Playcall Aggression.

In the OS Community Sliders, we had used 50/50 for the longest time and roster creators started to globally adjust the playcall aggression for this. While this did bring a different level of playcalling, it also became one of the sources as to why the CPU would almost give up in the 2nd half, especially 4th quarter play.

The higher aggression for offense allows the CPU to maintain the thirst to compete, and the lower aggression on defense allows them not to be overly aggressive allowing easy routes, money plays, etc to be automatic.

Joshc and Cheda will most likely come in here and support these thoughts with additional information, but we were asked to come in here from the OS Slider thread to provide our thoughts. Hope this helps, and I know a lot of guys are looking forward to these rosters - great work!
Thanks Matt, yeah vikes i had him come over and give some info on what they have came up with, if you go look at they slider page they are at like page 840 lol so i know they been testing for a very long time
Old 05-20-2015, 05:27 PM   #325
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10

I'll trust your judgement on this. It looks like you've done a lot of testing in your thread. Do you have suggestions for other settings?

If someone with the editor could set Offensive Aggressive/Conservative to 65/35 and Defensive Aggressive/Conservative to 35-65 when I'm done, that would be helpful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2015, 05:33 PM   #326
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikesfan059
I'll trust your judgement on this. It looks like you've done a lot of testing in your thread. Do you have suggestions for other settings?

If someone with the editor could set Offensive Aggressive/Conservative to 65/35 and Defensive Aggressive/Conservative to 35-65 when I'm done, that would be helpful.

Bosshawg will do it, just do everything else big dog
Old 05-20-2015, 05:55 PM   #327
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

Taking a break for now. I have finished all HCs and OCs through Iowa St.

PSN: vikesfan059
Check: Central Michigan's HC is John Bonamego.

Also, Missouri LE Marcus Loud has been removed (Dismissed)
Old 05-20-2015, 07:00 PM   #328
Banned

OVR: 0

Somebody got to fix this injury rating bull****, I'm tired of playing with a team and one of their players get hurts on the first play every time I play FIX IT!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »