Home

NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-07-2015, 07:22 PM   #5305
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dethwind
I know how to get the roster, how do you import to the 2015 season
That's why I've been trying to get this done all day long. I remember doing this successfully back before the 2014-15 season with the file. I can't remember for the life of me how I accomplished it. I'm pretty sure it was from an existing dynasty file & using the NCAA Dynasty Editor but can't say that with certainty.

I remember pimpycraig who posts a lot from the Generic Editor thread was the person that created the 2014 schedule to be imported into the file. I know that it did work after the 1st try for me last season but I've totally forgotten the step by step instructions to get this done. Why didn't I write/type those instructions down?

I'm trying to even remember which editor that I used too. I was thinking the EA DB Editor but could have been the NCAA Dynasty Editor too. Could have been Madden Editor but I don't think so because it's a different format.

Hopefully someone can get this figured out. I know it can be done by doing this my very self. It's not a matter of if. It's a matter of how. We just need pimpycraig or somebody that created the 2015 schedule to pop in here to give us the instructions. I'm pretty sure I used the NCAA Dynasty Editor to get my 2014 schedule working but I can't say that for sure.

I know we have to click on Import/Export somewhere at a certain time while have the file opened. We would be using the import button since we're bringing in the 2015 schedule & not taking data somewhere else(export). We'll get it figured out guys but hopefully this won't take too long. Thanks guys!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 07:45 PM   #5306
Banned

OVR: 0

i have asked or suggested and got ignored or condescended to so this is how i make a point even one of them said the progressionis bad but theyve done nothign about

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
It's people just like you that make roster work very aggravating. They are only providing us a better game buddy. If you don't like it then how about you do your own rosters? Good grief! Grow up some dude! There's no need for posting crap like this.

If you don't like the ratings, then change them to whatever you like. If you don't like them you don't need to come off as being a total butt about it. Ask or suggest in a different manner. You're way over the line!

This roster project takes a lot of work. Do you even have the slightest clue as to what's involved here with this roster project? Sure doesn't seem like it.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:47 PM   #5307
Banned

i never spoke to you yet you felt the need to make a remark maybe move along is advice best served to follow yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvwcorp
Oh hey, how'd you know I was talking about you?

Move along.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:05 PM   #5308
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGatorsGuy
i have asked or suggested and got ignored or condescended to so this is how i make a point even one of them said the progressionis bad but theyve done nothign about
I'm with you on the progression, but there is nothing we can do about it unless we go through and spend weeks lowering ratings across the board, which won't happen this late in the project unless you do it yourself for your own use. The game's progression as a whole is severely inflated and causes these results. If this were an older version of NCAA, this would never be a problem because the overall increases were really only 2-3 points an offseason on average.

With a thread this large, things are bound to get missed every now and then. It's your job not to piss off and fly into a massive rage as you have done. You sit here complaining about how we act yet here you are doing the exact thing you're upset over. Just sit back and think about that for a moment. If you're so unhappy with our rosters and how we act in here, download the LSU/UGA roster that is nowhere near as active or complete at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her89Man
Guru next time you have the file can you finish Akron and Western Michigan so all teams will be complete please.

If you dont have time give me the information and I will take care of them.
Sure thing.

For Akron - add CB Jordan George - #24 R-FR 5'11 193, Pickerington, OH Dark Skin, Hair, clean cut

and LE Daumantas Venckus-Cucchiara (abbreviate to V-Cucchiara) #93 R-JR 6'5 230 Weston, FL Light Skin, blond-ish hair, clean cut

Both played significantly last week, though neither are on the Week 1 depth chart. Place DVC 3rd on the depth chart, George 4th or 5th (wherever John Senter is).

For WMU - for now add CB Sam Beal #18 FR 6'2 195, Grand Rapids, MI, Dark Skin, full hair, clean cut. (if he's already there add WR Keishawn Watson). He should be 5th on the depth chart right now.

I'll get the rest of the information I have later on.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:41 PM   #5309
Rookie

phatkroger10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy1228
I have tried to upload this into a dynasty file but I get these 2 messages...

Table field GSTA is missing from the file. OR

Table field THOA is missing from file.

Anyone know how to do this????
Just so we are on the same page: I have started a dynasty and am on the pre-season recruiting page and have NOT started a season.

Hope that helps. Feel free to PM if you want to discuss.

Edit: Maybe try this file?
https://www.mediafire.com/?ojc1djv4rmfb8dk

GO SIOUX!
National Champions: '59, '63, '80, '82, '87, '97, '00, '16

Last edited by phatkroger10; 09-07-2015 at 10:34 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 10:37 PM   #5310
Rookie

Hey Vikes, if you use the editor can you change Oklahoma State OLB Jordan Burton to #20? I'm just waiting on that to start a dynasty, I talked to Her89Man about it but he doesn't use the editor so he couldn't change that
Old 09-07-2015, 10:41 PM   #5311
Rookie

OVR: 12

NIU Changes

Third String QB is Ryan Graham (17 RedShirt Freshman) not Daniel Santacaterina
Third String TE is Ryan Stendler (39 RedShirt Sophomore) not Daniel Crawford
Northern Illinois Huskies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 10:43 PM   #5312
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyokoke
Hey Vikes, if you use the editor can you change Oklahoma State OLB Jordan Burton to #20? I'm just waiting on that to start a dynasty, I talked to Her89Man about it but he doesn't use the editor so he couldn't change that
This has been fixed for like three days now. Are you sure you have the right file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »