Home

Any interest in fictional recruiting classes?

This is a discussion on Any interest in fictional recruiting classes? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2016, 01:36 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Any interest in fictional recruiting classes?

I would love to help with this. If your going to still do it count me in. One suggestion for doing highlights on team builder is to make a few teams on there but make them as all star teams. So you could make the all american game and have your top 100 players in the game. In Pa we have the big 33 game against I believe Maryland now. I think this would be a fun idea to do and follow.
Old 05-13-2016, 04:35 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Any interest in fictional recruiting classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey7886
I would love to help with this. If your going to still do it count me in. One suggestion for doing highlights on team builder is to make a few teams on there but make them as all star teams. So you could make the all american game and have your top 100 players in the game. In Pa we have the big 33 game against I believe Maryland now. I think this would be a fun idea to do and follow.

Hey! RosterMaster and me are doing this in collaboration with a few ideas we have up our sleeve.. including the new roster. If you are interested send me PM on here and we can get you into the group

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »