Home

NCAA '14: 2016/2017 Rosters (Xbox 360 & PS3) (Gamertag-Cajunomics)

This is a discussion on NCAA '14: 2016/2017 Rosters (Xbox 360 & PS3) (Gamertag-Cajunomics) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2016, 12:51 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Xbox 360 NCAA '14 2016/2017 Rosters {Active} (Updated July 8) [Gamertag - Cajunom

Cajun can't think ya enough for taking the lead on this and putting in the hours of work. A PayPal donation link may be in order.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:55 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox 360 NCAA '14 2016/2017 Rosters {Active} (Updated July 8) [Gamertag - Cajunom

Thanks WP,

I enjoy helping others as much as I possibly can. I actually have similar online community projects I'm working on daily.. This is kind of what I do.. but I don't like to take any donations, even though I could always use it. I appreciate everyone contributing to this as well. We are doing a wonderful job.

I actually haven't spent as much time as I wanted to on this, but I still plan to do some massive editing this coming week. At least Monday-Thursday.. and I plan to update the first page daily.

I am excited I was able to get the conferences updated. Only teams I am missing are App St, Georgia Southern, and Charlotte, (I think) and that's because they aren't even in the game. Otherwise I would have added those two to their respective conferences. This project took me the entire day to get working..so you can imagine my joy once it finally worked.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:21 AM   #35
Rookie

Finished and did almost all depth charts for now...GT JHoop04
Still need u to do those 4 guys I said in my last post tho
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2016, 02:35 AM   #36
Rookie

Also if someone could check the following rosters bc I had them complete at one time and they may still be but I don't have time right now to go bk and ck them all...Stanford, Arizona St, Illinois, W. Virginia, North Carolina, Louisville, and GT

They should at least be close to being complete unless the original file was somehow erased...Thanks for checking and thanks for all the hard work!!!
Old 07-10-2016, 02:56 AM   #37
Rookie

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but I updated all of the SEC coaches and a few others...the only coach that's messed up in the SEC is the Vandy DC bc Derek Mason is the HC/DC...
Old 07-10-2016, 03:23 AM   #38
Rookie

JHoop, just downloaded your rosters and checked the teams you mentioned. I didn't scrub them thoroughly--just checked a couple players on each team to see if they were the correct year. But it looks like every team's updates went through except Georgia Tech.

GT is actually the team I know the most about, so let me know if you want any help making those updates.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:41 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunomics
July 9th 11:08 pm (central)
Huge Update. Added to my gamertag.

Conference Updates

Added Rutgers and Maryland to the Big Ten! (+Updated the correct divisional teams!)
Added Louisville to the ACC!
Added East Carolina, Navy, Tulane, and Tulsa to the American!
Added Old Dominion and Western Kentucky to the C-USA! (+Updated the correct divisional teams!)
Added UMass to the Independent!
Added Idaho and New Mexico St to the Sun Belt!

OMG Thank you thank you!
This is the best roster thread I've worked on ever I think
Thanks so much!

But sheesh, I was busy all day and didn't look at the thread for one day and so much has happened. So awesome.

I can most likely help in some capacity tomorrow (Monday) as I will be home. Let me know. I'll be out all day today too so not sure when I'll
See more posts but I'll definitely download the latest rosters tomorrow and check it out.
Old 07-10-2016, 10:02 AM   #40
Rookie

detroitdomination's Arena

My notes on the MAC are coming along okay.. Right now I'm just reading reports on each team trying to figure out what teams should have the highest overalls, etc. should be able to edit in a week or so

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »