Home

Old 08-20-2018, 01:31 PM   #1
Rookie

This Is Michigan's Arena

OVR: 0
NCAA 13 rosters?

Anyone doing 2018-19 rosters for NCAA 13 PS3?

Jacking my team's player ratings up since 2003.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 02:56 PM   #2
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Re: NCAA 13 rosters?

Update: I made another update in its own thread!
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...on-update.html
(But depth charts need fixing; I had some problems on the way with players positions and dynasty freeze due to teams in NCAA 14 conference alignment instead of ncaa13. So I had to get that adjusted and maybe now ready.)

I made a first version with 35 teams in June. >>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...9&postcount=58

(I was planning to update it after all of the Top 25 teams were completed: so waiting on Stanford, UCF, TCU, and Oklahoma St. (A fan made made TCU and Okl St for me in My VikesfanMod bringing total teams to 100, so I will make the update after we get rosters for Stan & UCF. Vir Tech was just completed & will be out tomorrow for Xbox360 NCAA14, so that was another Top25 team which will be ready & Okl St is soon on its way.)

All Past NCAA 2013 Rosters:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...33&postcount=2
---------------------

-Komikozibob usually makes NCAA 2013 conversion for PS3 so hopefully he will do it again--probably just waiting on a completely finished NCAA14 roster since the NCAA14 to NCAA13 conversion is a little difficult & time consuming--we don't want to have to update it very periodically because of this.
(His will be better for PS3 depth charts, while mine will be better for Xbox360. I can make them for both, but PS3 guys have to manually set depth charts for every team.)
-regularcat also recently showed interest in making conversions for NCAA 13 on Xbox360, so maybe we will see updates from him in the future...
-----------------------
***** People have mentioned that NCAA 14 prices are too high around $50. This is normal for the beginning of the Football season. So they turn to the cheaper NCAA 13. I'd just feel bad if our conversions also caused NCAA 13 prices begin to sky rocket..curse those scalping oil snakes on ebay & other gamestores.
-----------------------
****** Other things to note about NCAA 13 is that the spread option game may not be as good as on NCAA 14. Also, in the conversions, Coaches data, and image likeness & and coaching skills may not be ported at all due to conflicts causing freezes to game. So this may contribute to some of the difference to the NCAA 14 original source; But Most people are ok with all of this just as long as they see updated Teams & players on screen, & gameplay continues being fun.

Last edited by pinbw; 09-05-2018 at 06:38 AM.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:19 PM   #3
Rookie

olliedathird's Arena

I'm glad you guys are taking the time to do '13 conversions for people like me that can't bring themselves to spend $40+ on '14. Recently ordered 13 for $8. As long as they're accurate I'm happy
Old 02-03-2020, 02:12 AM   #4
Just started!

These don’t work anymore?
Old 03-24-2020, 12:09 PM   #5
Just started!

Sorry been out of the gaining thing for awhile, but do you still use gamertag to download updated rosters ? If so anyone have any recommendations for NCAA 23. Tia up
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »