Home

Changing date in dynasty?

This is a discussion on Changing date in dynasty? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2021, 01:29 PM   #9
Rookie

bangell15's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Changing date in dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by philshjips

Then use this process for changing the dynasty season, but make sure to do it at the very beginning of the season:

Before or after I start doing the Pre-Season activities?
Old 09-13-2022, 07:29 PM   #10
Just started!

Has anyone figured this out? I changed the date but the player states go back to 2013 once they play a game, plus all of the all americans are gone. I simmed a whole season and I saw that there were no award finalists except for kick returner and they were all ohio state players, from top to bottom, so was the heisman list, it started with the normal players but then at the end of the season it was all ohio state players, defensive players at that. WTH.

Then when i look in the editor, all the all-americans are there, i tried to export then import it back, but they would not appear in the game. It just irks me to be on 2013 playing with a 2022 roster and 2023 recruits on revamped
Old 09-13-2022, 11:20 PM   #11
Just started!

I found the answer on discord.
You have to export the SEAI tab to csv.
Change SSYE, SEYR and SNPW from 0 to whatever year you want, ie 7 = 2020.
Then import it back into SEAI tab and save. You start in year 2020.
The preseason all-americans list will be empty (but you will still see the symbols on the actual players), but i simmed to the next season the list does come back.

You will have to make changes to the team records and stats with the editor, i think.
When you look at the coach contract 2013 will show 0-0, next season will be 2014 it will show 0-0 also and so forth, (its blank all the way down, even the season you just had) i think you will need to make changes in the coach tabs to match, but you will need to play with.
But everything else works fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2022, 06:18 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by otis5577
I found the answer on discord.
You have to export the SEAI tab to csv.
Change SSYE, SEYR and SNPW from 0 to whatever year you want, ie 7 = 2020.
Then import it back into SEAI tab and save. You start in year 2020.
The preseason all-americans list will be empty (but you will still see the symbols on the actual players), but i simmed to the next season the list does come back.

You will have to make changes to the team records and stats with the editor, i think.
When you look at the coach contract 2013 will show 0-0, next season will be 2014 it will show 0-0 also and so forth, (its blank all the way down, even the season you just had) i think you will need to make changes in the coach tabs to match, but you will need to play with.
But everything else works fine.
Good stuff! Thanks for this!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »