Home

NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2019-2020 Roster Conversion/update

This is a discussion on NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2019-2020 Roster Conversion/update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2020, 09:29 AM   #73
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow ROSTER UPDATE: NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2019-2020 Roster Conversion/update

ROSTER UPDATE!

Sorry guys, I've just been too busy with work and online courses to make updates this past 6 months.

However, I just made an update for ncaa14. So I've tried making a new update for NCAA 13 older 2019-20 and an NCAA 13 newer 2020-21. And I made the time on the 4th of July - made both rosters during many long hours....So now I've accomplished taking care of the NCAA 13 community for the summer ( 4th of July weekend.)

***Final updated 2019 season Files Below!
- So I attempted making newer 2019-20 Season files with hopefully Dynasty fixes by using a teams file from Komikozibob 2017 TEAMS data, and transferring only a little bit of 2019 roster data.
Regarding The dynasty freeze issues:
Spoiler

But not sure if Dynasty mode really works. If they still have Dynasty Freezes then I'm not sure. Plus I'm out of time to keep trying new things.So I've also left the files I used to make the Roster, for someone to look at them and see if they can figure out what is wrong and what needs changing & Maybe compare them to a default file that works.
---------------------------------------
***NEW 2020-21 ROSTER is now on a new thread >> https://forums.operationsports.com/f...on-update.html
I tried using same 2017 Teams data file in hopes to fix Dynasty issues. But not sure if it really works.

----------------------------------------
Hopefully this all works at least a little better, since I have no more time this Summer to make more updates. Maybe in the Fall I will return.
----------------------------------------
Everyone STAY SAFE during this rise of COVID around the country & world.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3 NCAA 13 2019-20 Season 1-2020.zip (1.29 MB, 273 views)
File Type: zip Xbox360 NCAA 13 2019-20.zip (1.49 MB, 179 views)
File Type: zip csv Excell Data Files.zip (948.6 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 07-22-2020 at 08:10 AM. Reason: 2019 Final Season Roster Files
Old 07-03-2020, 03:49 PM   #74
Rookie

Re: NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2019-2020 Roster Conversion/update

I just got NCAA 13 and downloaded the 2019-2020 rosters onto my Xbox 360. I had been playing older games on a PS2 because of the price of NCAA 14. But I broke down and started looking if NCAA 13 could be updated like 14, and I found this forum. The process was simple enough and the rosters are great! You are doing great work and I appreciate someone taking the time to update each year. I look forward to being able to download the 2020-2021 rosters when you get those finished!
Old 07-21-2020, 11:59 AM   #75
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

I am a 100% noob to this stuff... trying to make sense of all of this information...

If I format a flash drive to work with my xbox 360 and then put the file "Xbox360 WIP NCAA13 7-24-19 (105+ teams).zip" from the first page on that flash drive then is it an easy import into the 360? Trying to get the game from ebay once i figure this out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2020, 12:05 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
I am a 100% noob to this stuff... trying to make sense of all of this information...

If I format a flash drive to work with my xbox 360 and then put the file "Xbox360 WIP NCAA13 7-24-19 (105+ teams).zip" from the first page on that flash drive then is it an easy import into the 360? Trying to get the game from ebay once i figure this out.
So yeah it ain't too hard. I found a couple of videos on YouTube to help. One was this little kid. His was good for what I'm doing, editing teams already in dynasty. To just get rosters, you need Modio 3.0. Save your roster file and your profile from the 360 to a USB, then use Modio. I would look for the videos. One that was useful is titled how to edit impact players on NCAA 14. If you keep looking thought Operation Sports Forums, there are detailed directions posted which are great.
Old 07-21-2020, 01:50 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:

I posted this elsewhere, but I’ll post this here as well. This is what I do (and it includes the edit impact player video):

As pinbw said, this is a great video to explain how to work Modio 3. It’s how I learned to edit saved roster files.

https://youtu.be/FONS3mlCXFo

What I do is create a new roster save on my Xbox and save it to the usb flash drive. I take the drive and plug it into my computer and open Modio 3.

I then click on “open from a save” in Modio 3 and go to my usb flash drive. From there navigate your way to your saved roster file and open it. A new small Modio screen should pop up.

At the top of the new Modio screen there is a tab for file contents. Go there and right click the file content and click on replace file. From there, go to your extracted roster file and open it. This will replace the saved roster contents with the downloaded roster. After the transfer takes place (usually only takes a few seconds, thought there is no on screen notice of the transfer) you can exit Modio. You can click on the General File Info tab next to the file contents tab and it won’t load until the transfer is finished to be sure that the transfer was completed. You do not need to re-sign or rehash anything, you are finished.

I usually rename my downloaded file the same as what I saved the original roster as on the Xbox, e.g., for 2021 I named my roster “2021”. The file gets saved as ROSTER-2021 and I rename the new downloaded roster file to ROSTER-2021 before transferring it with Modio. I don’t know if it makes a difference or not but I do it just in case and to keep all the files and their corresponding saves organized.

Again, the YouTube video linked above is very clear and shows you how to do everything. The first half of my instructions (navigating Modio 3 to get to save file contents) can be seen step by step from 2:20 to 3:50 of the video. The second part of the instructions (replacing save file data) can be seen at 9:35 to 10:30 of the video. You can ignore everything in the video between 3:50 and 9:35 as it just goes over unrelated matters on how to edit impact players.

Anyways, best of luck, and watch that video!
Old 07-21-2020, 01:58 PM   #78
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisestate19
I posted this elsewhere, but I’ll post this here as well. This is what I do (and it includes the edit impact player video):

As pinbw said, this is a great video to explain how to work Modio 3. It’s how I learned to edit saved roster files.

https://youtu.be/FONS3mlCXFo

What I do is create a new roster save on my Xbox and save it to the usb flash drive. I take the drive and plug it into my computer and open Modio 3.

I then click on “open from a save” in Modio 3 and go to my usb flash drive. From there navigate your way to your saved roster file and open it. A new small Modio screen should pop up.

At the top of the new Modio screen there is a tab for file contents. Go there and right click the file content and click on replace file. From there, go to your extracted roster file and open it. This will replace the saved roster contents with the downloaded roster. After the transfer takes place (usually only takes a few seconds, thought there is no on screen notice of the transfer) you can exit Modio. You can click on the General File Info tab next to the file contents tab and it won’t load until the transfer is finished to be sure that the transfer was completed. You do not need to re-sign or rehash anything, you are finished.

I usually rename my downloaded file the same as what I saved the original roster as on the Xbox, e.g., for 2021 I named my roster “2021”. The file gets saved as ROSTER-2021 and I rename the new downloaded roster file to ROSTER-2021 before transferring it with Modio. I don’t know if it makes a difference or not but I do it just in case and to keep all the files and their corresponding saves organized.

Again, the YouTube video linked above is very clear and shows you how to do everything. The first half of my instructions (navigating Modio 3 to get to save file contents) can be seen step by step from 2:20 to 3:50 of the video. The second part of the instructions (replacing save file data) can be seen at 9:35 to 10:30 of the video. You can ignore everything in the video between 3:50 and 9:35 as it just goes over unrelated matters on how to edit impact players.

Anyways, best of luck, and watch that video!

Wow thank you so much! I need to see if Modio works for my macbook, but otherwise this looks very easy to follow. Really really appreciate the help. Got NCAA 13 for $18 on ebay which is pretty good considering 14 is going for $125-150 right now.
Old 07-22-2020, 01:30 AM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Wow thank you so much! I need to see if Modio works for my macbook, but otherwise this looks very easy to follow. Really really appreciate the help. Got NCAA 13 for $18 on ebay which is pretty good considering 14 is going for $125-150 right now.
I’m on a Mac too but unfortunately Modio doesn’t work on a Mac. You can run boot camp and install windows through that, but what I did was use VirtualBox to emulate a windows computer on my Mac.

You can download windows 10 for free from Microsoft here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...d/windows10ISO

And VirtualBox is free and you can download that here (download the OS X Host):

https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Download_Old_Builds_6_0

On VirtualBox you create a virtual machine and can assign it memory and storage. You then install Windows 10 on the virtual machine.

These instructions are a little dated (5 years old) but I think they’re still accurate: https://osxdaily.com/2015/03/25/inst...rtualbox-os-x/

It’s all pretty easy to do. If you try VirtualBox and have any problems connecting a USB drive let me know. VirtualBox might need you to download an extensions pack in the settings before a USB 2 or USB 3 device works in the virtual machine.

Last edited by boisestate19; 07-22-2020 at 01:34 AM.
Old 07-22-2020, 08:08 AM   #80
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Thanks man! I really appreciate it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »